No reaction to HCG. Help

Reaperford

Just finished my first cycle,
400mg cyp once a week for 5 weeks. Put on 10kgs bringing me to 92kg. I was oblivious to HCG use on cycle and atrophied BADLY. Now two weeks after finishing I have taken 500iu HCG eod 4 times and have noticed almost no change in ball size. I plan to start nolva at 60mg a day a week from now.

Is my HCG bunk or must I be more patient? Or should I disregard HCG completely at this point and try get things going again with just nolva?

I know I've fucked up and would appreciate positive feedback.

Thanks

If you're questioning your HCG you should get a pregnancy test and test your HCG.

As for your test cyp in this 5 wk cycle and 22lbs gain ... That's a tall order. Where did you get your test cyp? Did you have any bloods on cycle?

I havnt had any bloods done but will go shortly. Thanks, I will try the pregnancy kit test. My cyp was from Axio labs, highly reputable. Ate like a horse and gymed heavy everyday.

If I get different HCG do you reckon I use it straight away or first try get back to normal with just nolva?

I havnt had any bloods done but will go shortly. Thanks, I will try the pregnancy kit test. My cyp was from Axio labs, highly reputable. Ate like a horse and gymed heavy everyday.

If I get different HCG do you reckon I use it straight away or first try get back to normal with just nolva?

Depends on how soon you can get HCG. If you can't acquire it in a few days then you're already 3 wks from your last pin (as stated) by the time you use it.

You may be stuck with your original plan for PCT. If that doesn't work then repeat a PROPER PCT. Next time do more research prior to starting a cycle.... It makes a world of difference.

Thanks strongsafety, I will just use the the rest of the HCG I have in one big shot for what it's worth and then continue with nolva after 6 days. Ganna try get hold of some clomid as well.

No problem ...

I'm not sure of home much HCG you have left exactly ... Even if it's under-dosed don't go wild on the dosing.

Clomid and Nolva seems to be a good combo for most.

I would probably do one of two things .... increase the HCG dose to max 1000iu (if concerned of being under dosed) or toss it? I'd definitely test it either way to have peace of mind. Hell... It wouldn't make sense to inject knowing bunk product.

I've not come across anyone that has done a nolva 60mg a day PCT.
Have you considered adding some clomid or torem and dropping the nolva dosage a little?
Lots of people recover w/o any HCG and a standard 2 serm pct, so I wouldn't worry too much about ball volume. good luck with recovery.

So if I understand correctly the HCG would be more of a bridge from cycle to post cycle, but it doesn't add much in recovery, after a few weeks?

There are different ways to use it but it's function is to keep the testicles stimulated and ready to make testosterone when natural LH is available

Today I got hold of 5000iu HCG of a different brand and 10x50mg Clomid and I already have lots of nolva. So my plan now (15 days after my last pin, bad atrophy) is to run the HCG at 700iu eod for 14 days with 10mg nolva eod (for gyno) to hopefully get thibgs kick started down there. Then I will wait 4 days and begin a standard 4 week pct with 50mg clomid ed for 10 days with 40mg nolva another the remaining weeks with decreasing doses of nolva.

Im putting this here to ask for advice so please comment positively.

Thanks

Run both SERMs (20/50, ED) at start of hcg use. Stop hcg at day 14 and continue nolva 20mg/day for 4 weeks. Continue clomid 50mg/day for 2 weeks after hcg.

Very important that you run both SERMs alongside hcg. U need more clomid

Thanks man. I just discovered Dr Scally's HPTA restart protocol, it looks absolutely perfect and it's basically what you have just said. So will will run a slightly downgraded version of it as my original cycle was so short.

Thanks for the feedback

Back