Nolvadex Chilton

trt20244

Has anyone had the new batch of nolvadex?. Just went to take it as I have itchy nipple's, but noticed no updated lab results it just says pending even though they were produced in july. I know I should have noticed this before.

So anyone have any experience with it from Chilton?

Sorry another question don't want to start another thread. Is it normal for tamoxifen to make you feel like you have been hit by a train?. I'm really tired, irritable and just feel like absolute shit?. Thinking I should maybe drop to 10mg anyone still had results with that amount ? I ended up with a small lump so want it gone.

Sorry another question don't want to start another thread. Is it normal for tamoxifen to make you feel like you have been hit by a train?. I'm really tired, irritable and just feel like absolute shit?. Thinking I should maybe drop to 10mg anyone still had results with that amount ? I ended up with a small lump so want it gone.
Everybody responds differently. Tamoxifen has a long list of potential side effects including eye problems.

Personally I respond perfectly to tamoxifen and I took even 60 mg per day of pharma tamoxifen without noticing any side effects.

Theoretically tamoxifen takes some time to build up In the blood, but when I started taking it I did kind of feel it from the first days because my pre cum was different consistency and my dick appeared wider. Now all is back to normal

Back