(non gh) PEPTIDE experiences thread! (Epitalon DSIP bpc Selank Semax ghk etc)

eh guys,

Thought it might be nice to have a thread for all the non secretagogue cjc ghrp Ghrelin melanotan (although should have a separate one for those) type peptides.

any fav peptides you have used? protocol?
many folks seem to have varied results with DSIP Epitalon Selank ghk cu, and even bpc 157 (bad histamine reactions, some folks even THINK it prob caused there cancer)

ghk-cu seems to be painful(even in watered down small doses) and results dont appear to be all that great by majority of folks, although topically seems much better as far as skin/hair. ie not really worth it although possibly a cheap and easier way to get retin-a (tretinon) results.

Selank appears to even CAUSE anxiety in some people, cough.. although few reports it works great and almost opiate/benzo like, however few and far between.

DSIP very few experiences reported, ive never tried but seems like most reports say it doesn't do all that much..

anyway, obv a TONNE of folks use various peptides however reviews/reports again are sparse so hopefully this thread will help motivate some folks to share their experiences. which is interesting as even RX for most of these available in USA.

Look forward to hearing others experiences! the good the bad the ugly lets hear it! even if a trusted 3rd party..

i have epitalon dsip and ghkcu from qsc.
at the moment only used 1vial of epitalon and got nice results. dosed 250mcg 20 days amd 500mcg 10 days to empty a 10mg vial.
sleep was good on first days then got random improved nights like 50...40%. but imho works well to have restful sleep even with low dose. i read 5...10mg is wrong dosage and 100mcg is the one from studies.

so injecting about 250 to 500mcg should be the right point.

i will try ghk cu and dsip. dsip after a sarm cycle BECAUSE i read that helps to raise LH so should work "as a light PCT" i hope. stacked with some low dose clomid and d aspartic acid.

for ghk cu idk best time maybe during SUMMER?
i live near the beach and in summer skin is generally needed to be protected way more than winter so maybe ghk is best suited for summer? idk

nice to hear the Epitalon helped, yes dosage is often wrong, there was a study they stopped it would appear as the mice were dying BEFORE normal age they would die for that rat genetic... was double blind but because of the early dying it appears they stopped. was a medical group and read a few updates of the study then just stopped years ago.. who knows maybe writing the paper or pulled the plug for variety of reasons. who knows.

So many people get the dosage wrong for epitalon (OP did a good job not to make the same mistake).
From Khavinsons own website (the russian who performed all of the clinical studies), 10mg is for EPITHALAMIN - which is the bovine extract. 100mcg is the dose for EPITALON. See slide 78 on this link.

Dr Seeds book peptide protocols, calls it a 10mg dose for "Epithalamin/Epitalon", he incorrectly called them both the same thing, and then it seems everyone just copied it from there (or he copied it from someone else who got it wrong).

however once reconstituted it is impossible to inject only 100mcg because most vials contains much more. 10mg vial should be ok because you can use 250mcg x injection and should last 40 days...maybe a bit too much but still ok. i read peptides degrade even before 30 days is it true?

i always try to empty a pep vial within 30 max 40 days...to not inject a useless degraded substance

GHK-Cu , 2 mg per day for 3 month.
my back surgery scar healed very fast and i noticed better face skin.

GHK-Cu , 2 mg per day for 3 month.
my back surgery scar healed very fast and i noticed better face skin.
That is becoming very mainstream now, found a collagen powder with GHK-CU at a local supplement store recently.
Not sure what the bioavailbility of it is like orally though, but good to see these things gaining popularity.

it would be anecdotes or theories and one paper about angiogenesis.

possible, yes. anyone who says they know one way or another is not being truthful... but is a pretty long history of use, but I dont know anyone who has used it longterm. as with most things, moderation is key.