Noob seeking advice

Who's the source?
The source Im getting a bad reaction to is PharmaHGH (new source on meso), going to try goodlyfe's test c (CSO) and see if I react the same. Sucks I have to miss a dose of test c so early in my cycle, pain is one thing, fever/headache/chills/swelling (its 4 days after my last pin btw) makes me wonder. When asked for lab pics he wont provide them, also people found floaters in there gear on their first order, my test c came crashed and keeps re-crashing at room temperature. Just makes me think that it could be the quality of the gear itself, I could be wrong, time will tell when I try goodlyfe's. I know I will get virgin pip still, but I am curious to see if I will get fever/headache/chills/swelling for days after.

The source Im getting a bad reaction to is PharmaHGH (new source on meso), going to try goodlyfe's test c (CSO) and see if I react the same. Sucks I have to miss a dose of test c so early in my cycle, pain is one thing, fever/headache/chills/swelling (its 4 days after my last pin btw) makes me wonder. When asked for lab pics he wont provide them, also people found floaters in there gear on their first order, my test c came crashed and keeps re-crashing at room temperature. Just makes me think that it could be the quality of the gear itself, I could be wrong, time will tell when I try goodlyfe's. I know I will get virgin pip still, but I am curious to see if I will get fever/headache/chills/swelling for days after.
Yeah I'd be safe and stop using it. Virgin pip is bad but not that bad. Esp at that mg/ml dose level.
Take lots of vitamin c and zinc to fight any test flu and strengthen immune. Be safe

Yeah I'd be safe and stop using it. Virgin pip is bad but not that bad. Esp at that mg/ml dose level.
Take lots of vitamin c and zinc to fight any test flu and strengthen immune. Be safe
Not trying to dick ride any sources but the test cyp I got from Driada is smooth very little pip with virgin muscle. I also got an order of test cyp (cso) and tren ace (cso) with Goodlyfe. Only used the tren so far and my wife even commented how smooth it was injecting lol. But yeah the cso so far (for me at least) is really nice with very little pip. Nothing more than a slight bit of soreness for like MAYBE a day but it’s like a 1/10 pain scale.

Not trying to dick ride any sources but the test cyp I got from Driada is smooth very little pip with virgin muscle. I also got an order of test cyp (cso) and tren ace (cso) with Goodlyfe. Only used the tren so far and my wife even commented how smooth it was injecting lol. But yeah the cso so far (for me at least) is really nice with very little pip. Nothing more than a slight bit of soreness for like MAYBE a day but it’s like a 1/10 pain scale.
Wish they had a little more mg/ml options but still tempted to try. Especially if they are us domestic. Love where I get mine from now but wanna try around at some point