Norditropin NordiFlex 15.9mg/48iu Real?

NewGTGuy

Hello all.

I received several of these pens from a source who gets them from Denmark. Has anyone seen this before? I can find nothing online or on this forum about this particular dose in a GH pen manufactured by Novo Nordisk. The packaging looks pretty legit.

The liquid has a strong "pharma" smell to it. Also, my blood sugar goes down quite a bit after injecting 3iu (20 units).

B46F2983-712B-4A5F-902C-B29A3665B053 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks in advance for any information you all can provide.

-NewGTGuy

Hello all.

I received several of these pens from a source who gets them from Denmark. Has anyone seen this before? I can find nothing online or on this forum about this particular dose in a GH pen manufactured by Novo Nordisk. The packaging looks pretty legit.

The liquid has a strong "pharma" smell to it. Also, my blood sugar goes down quite a bit after injecting 3iu (20 units).

View attachment 269902

-NewGTGuy
Send me one, i will tell you

Send me one, i will tell you
Haha. I don't think they are legit. The other day I had my blood glucose crash about an hour after taking it. It was so bad I lost feeling in my lips and mouth.

I just did a google image search and found this.
Levemir FlexPen.jpg

Novo Nordisk's long-acting insulin, Levemir!

Lovely...

Last edited:
I'll never know for sure without lab tests, but my blood sugar dropped below 60 and I had to pound sugary foods to get it back up. Luckily I was next to a pastry shop. :)

I DID NOT take an injection this morning and my blood glucose is totally normal...

I'll never know for sure without lab tests, but my blood sugar dropped below 60 and I had to pound sugary foods to get it back up. Luckily I was next to a pastry shop. :)

I DID NOT take an injection this morning and my blood glucose is totally normal...
When did you inject it? Been doing it in the morning? I highly doubt it would affect you the next day if it was skin(that wasn't lantus)

Hello all.

View attachment 269902

-NewGTGuy

Are you sure he gets them from Denmark? I can tell you, that language is not danish

Are you sure he gets them from Denmark? I can tell you, that language is not danish
This is a quote from the supplier:

"They're from Denmark bro they're new on the market. Lmk what you need I’ll send pics of the ones from Denmark. They're brand new. There is a shortage everywhere on Nordi."

"They're from Denmark bro they're new on the market. Lmk what you need I’ll send pics of the ones from Denmark. They're brand new. There is a shortage everywhere on Nordi."
That language is in gobble gobble

I am not gonna lie, that is scary as fuck, I cant find any norditropin in that color.

Last edited:

I've been in communication with the supplier. They are replacing these pens with Cinnatropin pens at zero cost. I'll be sending the current pens back so they can be properly tested. I'm very happy with this result.

I will update this thread when testing is complete. Just for future reference if anyone else comes across these pens.

I've been in communication with the supplier. They are replacing these pens with Cinnatropin pens at zero cost. I'll be sending the current pens back so they can be properly tested. I'm very happy with this result.

I will update this thread when testing is complete. Just for future reference if anyone else comes across these pens.
Sounds like they got caught or they’re naive. I wouldnt accept cinnatropin pens I would want geno or legitamite Nordi. Seeing as they purchased these pens to resell in the first place has me wary that anything they carry is legit now. Be careful

Back