Norditropin NordiFlex 15.9mg/48iu Real?

Hello all.

I received several of these pens from a source who gets them from Denmark. Has anyone seen this before? I can find nothing online or on this forum about this particular dose in a GH pen manufactured by Novo Nordisk. The packaging looks pretty legit.

The liquid has a strong "pharma" smell to it. Also, my blood sugar goes down quite a bit after injecting 3iu (20 units).

View attachment 269902

Thanks in advance for any information you all can provide.

-NewGTGuy

Have you smelled insulin before? Sounds like that's the smell you're describing.

I haven’t, but I’ve never noticed GH smelling like a that.

Genotropin smells like insulin

Don't they add phenol to both Genotropin and insulin? And isn't the phenol causing the hospital smell?

Ugl HGH I guess usually comes without.

Can someone please correct me if I am wrong?

Don't they add phenol to both Genotropin and insulin? And isn't the phenol causing the hospital smell?

Ugl HGH I guess usually comes without.

Can someone please correct me if I am wrong?
I think it’s m-cresol

Edit; nevermind you are correct

Hello all.

I received several of these pens from a source who gets them from Denmark. Has anyone seen this before? I can find nothing online or on this forum about this particular dose in a GH pen manufactured by Novo Nordisk. The packaging looks pretty legit.

The liquid has a strong "pharma" smell to it. Also, my blood sugar goes down quite a bit after injecting 3iu (20 units).

View attachment 269902

Thanks in advance for any information you all can provide.

-NewGTGuy
That's turkish language.

I've been in communication with the supplier. They are replacing these pens with Cinnatropin pens at zero cost. I'll be sending the current pens back so they can be properly tested. I'm very happy with this result.

I will update this thread when testing is complete. Just for future reference if anyone else comes across these pens.
lol fuck sending them back man! lol on ur dime? u think they will test them? u think they dont have more? they are just gunna resell... prob fake cinntropins too..

and dont send shit until u get replacement, but why not just refund? why screw around ... dont take there word for it!

I ecco the crazy ozempic being insulin and now hgh being insulin...no wonder guys notice less cts lol

Last edited:
lol fuck sending them back man! lol on ur dime? u think they will test them? u think they dont have more? they are just gunna resell... prob fake cinntropins too..

and dont send shit until u get replacement, but why not just refund? why screw around ... dont take there word for it!

I ecco the crazy ozempic being insulin and now hgh being insulin...no wonder guys notice less cts lol
Well, I’ve been working with this supplier for years. They are usually rock solid. Also, they made it right. If I didn’t know them from previous experience, sure. I would take your approach. However, I do know them. We are cool!

Putting insulin in GH pens?

Good thing you weren't planning your huge GH run on Youtube, 18 iu a day.
They aren't putting insulin in a gh pen. They are putting gh labels on a insulin pen. They are identical in their construction. Pretty common with premix gh pens

The dead giveaway too is how the knob goes up in increments of 1”mg” instead of 0.3. There’s no way the supplier didn’t know this. Seems like they are seeing what they can get away with and who doesn’t notice.

We'd all be so dead by now.

Wait, are you typing this from beyond the grave? Is this something that happens in the future?

Prudent to start CGM and always have glucose source on hand.
Its not so easy to die from medium and long acting insulin as you think.
You should maybe read up on it before trying to look smart.

Its not so easy to die from medium and long acting insulin as you think.
You should maybe read up on it before trying to look smart.
Yeah. As it turns out I was injecting 20 units of long acting insulin. The only time I had an issue is when I thought the injection went wrong and doubled it by injecting 20 more. About an hour later I lost feeling in my face and tongue. Checked my blood sugar and it was in the 50s. Solved it by eating a bunch of candy and donuts. Had to watch it for the rest of the day. If it was short acting, I’d likely be dead.

Yeah. As it turns out I was injecting 20 units of long acting insulin. The only time I had an issue is when I thought the injection went wrong and doubled it by injecting 20 more. About an hour later I lost feeling in my face and tongue. Checked my blood sugar and it was in the 50s. Solved it by eating a bunch of candy and donuts. Had to watch it for the rest of the day.
568A7DC3-5A86-468C-B122-118542F31388.png
This fake GH is being sold in my country for 10 years now.
Its obvious fake because the price that is under 100 bucs notice the fake pregnyl next to it.
In 10 years of this being sold not one person died from it as it would have made the news.
People try to commit suicide with insulin and fail miserably.
Yours is a new type of fake that i have not seen yet maybe with faster acting insulin.
You where trying to inject 20 iu growth?
Or did you calculate it to being that dose of insulin?

View attachment 272889
Its obvious fake because the price that is under 100 bucs notice the fake pregnyl next to it.
In 10 years of this being sold not one person died from it as it would have made the news.
Yours is a new type of fake that i have not seen yet maybe with faster acting insulin.
I was trying to inject 3iu of GH. I was told that for 3iu, 20 was the right number to select on the dial. I realize how stupid I was to believe all this nonsense now. I should have been far more skeptical.

I was trying to inject 3iu of GH. I was told that for 3iu, 20 was the right number to select on the dial. I realize how stupid I was to believe all this nonsense now. I should have been far more skeptical.
Yeah i don't think 48 iu pens even exist.
You live and learn good thing you only ended up with a scare and some lost cash.
Use trusted sources.

View attachment 272889
Are you Turkish?

I would like to see these criminals beaten to death in public with metal rods.

Back