Norethandrolone ?

mr.redpill

An online friend of mine recently took over 2 estates in the US belonging to his grandfather after his passing last month. His grandfather was an amateur bb in Europe in the 60-70's and a bit of a hoarder aswell. Among his belongings(aside from some really cool vintage bb magazines) were a few old test & parabolan ampules, + 2 boxes of this stuff...
23031638_1317091585079981_5172192204756161709_n.jpg
The pic above is just for reference as the packaging on the items he has have degraded almost beyond recognition(stored in a damp basement)...but the bottles themselves are sealed & unopened. I'm not sure he intends on using them...but where would norethandrolone fit into a modern cycle? And what are the chances that the compound itself has lost potency? Any oldheads on here who have come across/used oral nandrolone before? Just really curious about this as I never heard of it before yesterday.

that's oral nandrolone. Not so popular since dbol was more available and methylated estradiol that probably interacts with the progesterone receptor is no joke.

It's a progestin, 5α/β-reducible & resistant to aromatization (no identified aromatic product) due to its 17-ethylation (most 17AAs are 17-methylated), which contributes to prolongation of the anabolic effect via hepatic metabolism (increasing its relative hepatoxicity, and preventing aromatization of the A-ring to estrogens). It is potently appetite stimulatory.

It's a progestin, 5α/β-reducible & resistant to aromatization (no identified aromatic product) due to its 17-ethylation (most 17AAs are 17-methylated), which contributes to prolongation of the anabolic effect via hepatic metabolism (increasing its relative hepatoxicity, and preventing aromatization of the A-ring to estrogens). It is potently appetite stimulatory.
Interesting. I would like to learn more about its effects on appetite.

Sponsors