• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

nosha

nosha

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Dear MesoRX members,

I've been reading this forum for a long time and I know how you hate sourcing at this board and that it's not easy to get yourself in the door at meso, but still we've decided to give it a shot as some of you, maybe the older ones remember the old good brands we carry and may be interested. I understand that prices are a bit higher than what other source offer. If anyone would be interested, we may try to make some promo to be more competitive but we've never been a " kitchen made " gear distributors.

For example, La Pharma :

1. The highest quality of the raw material. All of our raw materials are selected and control check with HPLC method (almost of the assay results are not lower than 99%, it mean very very low impurity as the heavy metal and carcinogen ). Each raw material specification has following by US pharmacopoeias (USP), Europe pharmacopoeias (Ph. Eur.), British pharmacopoeias (BP), The Pharmacopoeias of Japan (Jpn P.) or Pharmacopoeias in Poland ( Pol.P.) standard.
  2. Better than usual standard sterile technique pharmaceutical process - clean, 2-3 times sterilization, the contamination is controlled with special culture media, if we detect slightest contamination, we will throw away all of that lot number.

Most of the brands we offer are in the business for over 10 years produce gear under GMP.

Brands we offer:

- Thaiger Pharmaceuticals
- LA Pharma
- Unigen Life Sciences
- Meditech
- British Dispensary
- March
- Alpha Pharma
- Atlas Pharma
- Organon
- LifeTech Labs

A few more as Astra Zeneca and Berlin Pharmaceuticals for PCT.

Products have authentication code (at least most of them) so customer can check that it's real one.

We understand that we lack reviews on MESO, but we wouldn't join Meso if we wouldn't be sure that our gear, delivery is good. You can find some reviews on other boards but by reading Meso I know you guys don't respect any of them what's understandable, we saw many forums pushing their own sources.
" I can see few negative reviews " in past, before many years we specialized on delivery to Australia, however we still didn't guarantee delivery (was written in our terms, faq), and still someone left a bad review, even tho we delivered to Australia huge amount of packages.

" So why are you here? Is there anything different you can offer? "
I'm not going to lie that we're here just for a good will. We'd like to get some new customers, possibly to get some honest reviews. We believe that there are still some people that used gear we offer in past and look for a reliable source.

" Show us BloodWord, Lab Tests? "

By reading we can see that only SIMEC has a good reputation in here so at the moment I can't show you any test sent by us (Nosha).
You can check some lab tests made by Thaiger Pharma here: thaiger-pharmaceuticals.com/quality.php?apage=4 but I know that it's not reliable means nothing to you.

We found Unigen Life Sciences Archives - Anabolic Lab and Alpha Pharma Healthcare Archives - Anabolic Lab on anaboliclab, those are brands we offer.

In future we're planning to offer many more legitimate lab tests. We'd like find some members to try and test our gear but we understand offering a free sample is not objective and so we'll not do it.

You guys always require few pics so here they are: noshapicture.jpg
anabolc&p.jpg androlicc&p.jpg

Not going to post wife's tits as requested in many threads before, sorry :)

Delivery time to USA is around 3-7 days and to Europe it's around 2-5 days. It changes from time to time so it's not possible to tell exactly how long.

Make the prices competitive I'd like to offer you a promo, voucher code: MESORX which means 40% OFF on any purchase except HGH and Peptides. If someone needs HGH, Peptides use MESORXHGH voucher to get 30% OFF.

Bitcoins are accepted and preferred payment method.

With all the respect to you guys,
Nosha.biz

Why didn't you post your web address? Don't post an active hyperlink.

I don't care for sources that advertise on Tumblr or Facebook.

Not going to post wife's tits as requested in many threads before

Do you not care about earning business?

Why didn't you post your web address? Don't post an active hyperlink.

I don't care for sources that advertise on Tumblr or Facebook.

Do you not care about earning business?

The very last line says nosha.biz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sourcing on a Saturday?
Every source worth his shit knows about new source Fridays.
Ugh, you're a day late and a titty pic short.

domestic prices for international gear? the discount is nice for sure, but it just brings the prices back to where they should be for an international source.

domestic prices for international gear? the discount is nice for sure, but it just brings the prices back to where they should be for an international source.
I checked that out too. People are definitely getting raped buying his product. Just a few things I looked at I know where to get cheaper domestically. Or I should say the discount would even it out. But it would still be international for the exact same thing.

Edit: IF you even receive what you pay for.

Hi Forty,

you're right, prices are a bit higher than some underground sources offer. However, I don't think there is a domestic source selling real Thaiger, Meditech, Unigen, Atlas gear. And if there is, we could try to as competitive as possible. Not saying we're the world's best offer for everyone, but if there are some fans of that brands we carry, it may be interesting for them.

Sourcing on a Saturday?
Every source worth his shit knows about new source Fridays.
Ugh, you're a day late and a titty pic short.

Not sure if that pic would make you happy :D

And just to be clear, we carry the new line of Thaiger Pharma, same goes for La Pharma, so people don't mistake it with EU counterfiets.

la-phama Sustanon250 250 mg ml 10 ml.jpg phe275c.jpg het765.jpg

HGH&Peptides

la-phama Sustanon250 250 mg ml 10 ml.jpg phe275c.jpg het765.jpg lifetech-labs BIOTROPIN-PERFORMANCE.jpg lifetechlabs-biopeptide-mod-grf-1-29-b.jpg

You sell atlas gear? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't mistake Swedish Atlas, old established brand with a guy in USA (I've checked the thread). We wouldn't even consider to sell it if it's not 100% gtg.

deca-250.jpg

Dude am i fucking retarded or something? I can't find this dudes site or pricelist..... I do a Google search and it sends me to dome bullshit.... I just want to compare his alpha price to mine...

Sponsors

Latest posts