Novolin-R insulin doses?

Ran 10iu pre workout plenty of times, I'm on 20iu now on a bulk and I think I could definitely bump it up based on my carb intake, blood sugar readings. Doing 5/5 of HGH too (could probably bump that up too). Part of me wants to bump things up, part of me things maybe things are just fine at this level anyways. Only gonna run this slin cycle another week or so anyways (4 weeks total and another month break or so).

Anyone use higher doses of novolin? Most of what I read above 10iu is lantus so, thanks.

10iu seems to be generally recommended to start with. I don't really find much else, maybe mentions of 15iu, but I think most people seem to move onto rapids or lantus.

Personally I don't see the justification for cost or complexity of other insulins, or that they perform better than some cheap legal walmart novolin. I think I read the benefits of them is marginal. I could be wrong on that though.

10iu seems to be generally recommended to start with. I don't really find much else, maybe mentions of 15iu, but I think most people seem to move onto rapids or lantus.

Personally I don't see the justification for cost or complexity of other insulins, or that they perform better than some cheap legal walmart novolin. I think I read the benefits of them is marginal. I could be wrong on that though.
Sounds like you have zero idea of how to properly dose insulin. You need to do some research before using it again.

Choosing an arbitrary dose is not safe and why insulin has a bad name.

Are you taking frequent blood glucose readings?

Sounds like you have insulin resistance, especially on 10iu of gh.

Are you taking anything to counter insulin resistance?

Last edited:
I got no idea bro, youre right I dont see anyone talk about R
i cant remember why but im sure there is a reason.
just get some novolog from a source and actually read up on insulin and follow what other people are doing, dont just wing it and make up your own thing. im certain you are doing things wrong
a novolog pen is like $25

I used nolvalin r in college successfully. It's been a while since I've touched slin though.

I think it's just in the system longer and takes longer to peak than novalog

I'll probably add some low dose (10iu) to my next bulk

Back