odinpharma.asia

trl01

Has anybody used Odin Pharma Asia?

I pin their testosterone enanthane once and i didn't feel after couple hours sometype of rush that I get when I pin my testosterone pharma grade from my doctor.

Anybody used any of their products?

Has anybody used Odin Pharma Asia?

I pin their testosterone enanthane once and i didn't feel after couple hours sometype of rush that I get when I pin my testosterone pharma grade from my doctor.

Anybody used any of their products?
You have got to be kidding me, you're not shooting god damn Heroin buddy. Afaik Odin is legit, their anavar came back well in the testing forum.

Lmfaooo sorry guys,

I have been on trt for the past 7 months and the pharma grade testosterone enanthane (I'm on 300mg per week split into 4 shots) after roughly 6 hours it makes feel like a have more energy, i mildly breakout the next day and I can focus better and generally I feel a well being. Testosterone peaks in me 24 hours very next day after injecting.

I don't think "rush" was the word I was looking for.

I pinned 2 days ago Odin testosterone enanthane and I didn't get any of the above mentioned. I have scheduled bloodwork in 2 weeks from now i dont know if i should keep testing odin since i dont want my doctor to be wtf your levels drop after you are using 300mg of T enanthane.

Be nice,

Thanks

You have got to be kidding me, you're not shooting god damn Heroin buddy. Afaik Odin is legit, their anavar came back well in the testing forum.
Can you point me into the right direction, if you don't mind?

Attachments

• WIN_20210321_20_44_51_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210321_20_44_51_Pro.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 36
  • WIN_20210321_20_45_11_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210321_20_45_11_Pro.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 29
  • WIN_20210321_20_45_21_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210321_20_45_21_Pro.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 24
  • WIN_20210321_20_45_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210321_20_45_38_Pro.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 23
  • WIN_20210321_20_46_01_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210321_20_46_01_Pro.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 30
Yes, 200mg/week puts me in 615ngdl Total Testosterones
I mean your description alone is psychosomatic Test E does not peak in anyone at 24 hours. AFAIK from reading on here I believe Odin is legit stuff from asia there var tablets were spot on in Jano's testing in the forums from what I saw but don't quote me.

Test is test tbh, pharma test has no magical properties to give you that much of a different feeling. Same API, its in your head.

I mean your description alone is psychosomatic Test E does not peak in anyone at 24 hours. AFAIK from reading on here I believe Odin is legit stuff from asia there var tablets were spot on in Jano's testing in the forums from what I saw but don't quote me.

Test is test tbh, pharma test has no magical properties to give you that much of a different feeling. Same API, its in your head.
Makes sense,

Im gonna run it for 2 weeks and get bloodwork and see where i am, based on how i feel after 7 months of trt, i do peak roughly at 24 hours.

Everyone reacts different to T, I believe.

Thank you for your input.

Makes sense,

Im gonna run it for 2 weeks and get bloodwork and see where i am, based on how i feel after 7 months of trt, i do peak roughly at 24 hours.

Everyone reacts different to T, I believe.

Thank you for your input.
You for sure are one of the rare people that takes quite a bit of Test to boost your levels up which is unfortunate. But you should find the same dosage of accurately dosed UGL will be the same as your Pharma.

Test e can't peak in 24h for no one. Is chemistry.
Your mood change can be attribute to a placebo effect.
But each ester has a half life, a peak plasma concentration time and for enatat is not 24h no matter who you are. That's a fact,is chemistry,is how ester work.

No idea if is good or not this test but give at least 10 days not 24h. If is real testosterone it will have the same effect as pharma one,is no difference between pharma and ugl as long as the substance is there. Both act the same.

Test e can't peak in 24h for no one. Is chemistry.
Your mood change can be attribute to a placebo effect.
But each ester has a half life, a peak plasma concentration time and for enatat is not 24h no matter who you are. That's a fact,is chemistry,is how ester work.

No idea if is good or not this test but give at least 10 days not 24h. If is real testosterone it will have the same effect as pharma one,is no difference between pharma and ugl as long as the substance is there. Both act the same.
I hope is true bro, i like my dealer.

That would mean that i have a placebo for 7 months lol