~Ogh ...check out homeboy selling real GP Dbol on e-Bay ...

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Oregongearhead, Jun 14, 2015.

1. ...And I would never rat them out either , unless I knew it was fake & harmful .
    Hell its probably as real as anything else being sold around the net...just spendy !

Trooper Gains and Skull like this.
  2. Look at that bitches history w/ the Sustanon . He sold one vial for $140 and cameback and decided to ask $320 the next time around . SCAMMER !!

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

ya I do surely hope they are selling the best stuff around.

Yep that kind of price changing is against ebay's rules. Hope someone reports that one

4. Holy fuck! I'd say SCAMMER EXTRAORDINAIRE!
    Like you said, hopefully this clown gets flagged ASAP man!

5. MindlessWork

If there are successful steroid sellers who sell the real deal on ebay I am sure we'd have heard about them already.

6. Ok - heres the deal . Theres several e-Bayers that are in legal Euro countries and Greece that will sell you whatever you need .

The one I use (been a while) but he is rock solid dependable and a great guy , Im on his Facebook and he"ll talk to you all day. Hes rich , really rich and has jet-setters where ever he goes . And all the Euro-Bodybuilders love the guy . He loves to show you what hes earned . Lets not even talk about the chics and videos Ive seen him in....

He's a movie , I swear . Bigger than life . He also owns a MMA gym on a Greek island , and Ive seen cases of pharma-gear stacked while he and the boys spar in the ring . But he has several e-Bay ads for : testosterone / Therapy and such. Its just a cover for a huge operation , everything comes from pharmacies and hospitals , that in his country is legal . Oh and he owns the cops/judges there , they are all friends ...

7. This guy is also very honest and stresses that to you . His Facebook verifies this , people love him and he says he gives the bodybuilders what they need in return they pay him a reasonable price . He caters to thousands of BB"s and it all came from e-Bay . And thats about as much as Im saying about that ...lol

Trooper Gains and Skull like this.
  8. Trooper Gains, Skull and MindlessWork like this.
  9. I see all the blame being put on the seller ; the buyer can act dumb and say he didnt quite understand what he was buying ....

10. MindlessWork

Yes I also thought buying/selling steroids violates eBays and Paypal's terms of service, which would put the accounts of buyer(s) and seller at risk..at least in the USA.

11. Well , if e-Bay would just let us deal w/ Euro sellers on our terms we could get along great . International purchases thru Euro e-Bay sellers ....

12. MindlessWork

Agreed, and as ebay makes sure things are kept clean, scammers would not do well on ebay. If eBay can use Bitcoins as a payment method then it could well work...

Skull and Oregongearhead like this.
  13. gear-Bay ? Its already happening , as we see . Theres just some hide-n-seek involved...

14. Skywalker

Skywalker Member

Sounds kind of like ... Silkroad?! Lmao

MindlessWork and Oregongearhead like this.
  15. That didnt workout so hot for its founder Ross...man was a visionary , instead of an award he gets multiple life sentences ...

Trooper Gains, Skull and MindlessWork like this.
  16. Skywalker

Skywalker Member

Ya, i agree. He also did a little more then an average eBay-like entrepreneur would do.. I definitely think if he laid off some of those drugs and not get so hot headed to think people were going to go kill for him he might of not gotten multiple life sentences.

He should of just stopped at the drug dealing and money laundering part. He might of lasted long enough to get that award lol.

MindlessWork and Oregongearhead like this.
  17. MindlessWork

hahaha, close to it though lol

Yes he went rather too far with the murder for hire stuff and all that jazz. Guy sure was a genius though

Oregongearhead likes this.
  18. Skywalker

Skywalker Member

He is the hitler of the dark net. This is where eBay is going.

Hurry sources, while your reading. Forget meso, just goto eBay! We won't miss you - I promise. And if we do - we will come visit