Oil leak during injection

batmanbleu

Hey guys, so i just did my second shot and oil was leaking DURING the shot and none after. I used 25g 1" and injected only 0.4cc into my glute. The first shot i had no leakage and i went even slower this time so what could it be ? Also a small drop of blood went into the syringe once i was done even if i aspirated and had nothing before...

Yes a lil bit but its not what i saw around the needle. As i was injecting i could see the oil " puddle" forming around the plastic part of the needle. Ended up having like 1/4 x 1/4" puddle of oil when i finished.

I remember them days when I used to get paranoid about every single thing when doing my first few shots. Like others say probably was some oil on the needle prior to pining but also some tiny leakage of oil when you take out the needle is also normal depending on the way you've pinned. It's not like the whole thing is going to come out and blood could just mean that you went through a vein when pinning

I remember them days when I used to get paranoid about every single thing when doing my first few shots. Like others say probably was some oil on the needle prior to pining but also some tiny leakage of oil when you take out the needle is also normal depending on the way you've pinned. It's not like the whole thing is going to come out and blood could just mean that you went through a vein when pinning
You're right it is stressful at first hahah but i made this post cuz i saw so many people talking about oil coming out afterwards but what i had was oil during the pin. Ill see what happens next time, gotta learn the hard way i guess

Nothing like hitting a Delt at a shallow angle with a couple cc's then explaining why there's oily blood all over stuff on the sink.
Twist that needle on tight in your case, some oil coating the needle is just a line job

Back