Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Ahahaha Trukker i was just waiting for you.

Not the best shot i have to say, have to dig in the pics gallery if i have something.better.

Layely i have taken.only nudes lol
And some are a bit too vulgar probably ahah

A bit too vulgar? Yeah, uh huh, right, and that cheeseburger I had for dinner was a bit too delicious, and that bike I want is a bit too awesome, and that beach you visited for vacation was a bit too relaxing....

A bit too vulgar? No such thing!;)

Ahahaha Trukker i was just waiting for you.

Not the best shot i have to say, have to dig in the pics gallery if i have something.better.

Layely i have taken.only nudes lol
And some are a bit too vulgar probably ahah
Ill be the judge of THAT!! Haha
Cmon man...its easter?o_O

I apolpgize for the hairy shoot, some pic have been take n just before she was going to get a wax :)

Shw would hate me if she knew i.have showed those.hairy pic ahahah

Don't know.if it's me doing a good job or her being hot as fuck, but she can get really wet as you can see from one of those.pic ahah :)

Happy easter
IMG-20170411-WA0031.jpg IMG_5224.JPG IMG_5221.JPG IMG_4594.JPG IMG_4914.JPG IMG_5063.JPG

I apolpgize for the hairy shoot, some pic have been take n just before she was going to get a wax :)

Shw would hate me if she knew i.have showed those.hairy pic ahahah

Don't know.if it's me doing a good job or her being hot as fuck, but she can get really wet as you can see from one of those.pic ahah :)

Happy easter
View attachment 66763 View attachment 66764 View attachment 66765 View attachment 66769 View attachment 66770 View attachment 66771

Thats some hairy meaty pussy @Sampei --- my favorite kind :):):)

I took her to the mall to get some glamour shots for her birthday one year.

tumblr_m7pau1hTyj1r9d6hao1_500.jpg