Ok lets see your ladies!!!

My wife would kick my ass if I posted any of her on here. That was put in stone when I first started posting. And I don't have a gf on the side so....

My wife would kick my ass if I posted any of her on here. That was put in stone when I first started posting. And I don't have a gf on the side so....

Need to.buy a new wife ahahahha!
Borat from Kazakistan can help you with that

Need to.buy a new wife ahahahha!
Borat from Kazakistan can help you with that

Nah, Sampei, it's MUCH MORE GRATIFYING to convert a tame girl and bring out the freak exhibitionist in her, than to buy one that some other dude before you has already brought the freak out of.

It's kind of like an old car or a classic motor cycle. Sure, you can buy one fully restored and enjoy it, but the real enjoyment comes from starting off with one that needs some work, doing the work yourself with your own two hands, making it exactly what you want it to be, and THEN enjoying the fruits of your labor!

I just brought a tear to my own eye. Think I'll go enjoy my girls fruits now...

If she has a freak in her and dont start with the: everyone does. I dont.believe it. Some women dont like the cock no matter whst you or anyother do. Same for some men not reslly into pussy.

Nah, Sampei, it's MUCH MORE GRATIFYING to convert a tame girl and bring out the freak exhibitionist in her, than to buy one that some other dude before you has already brought the freak out of.

It's kind of like an old car or a classic motor cycle. Sure, you can buy one fully restored and enjoy it, but the real enjoyment comes from starting off with one that needs some work, doing the work yourself with your own two hands, making it exactly what you want it to be, and THEN enjoying the fruits of your labor!

That's why I bought Japanese.

Make the bride angry is not the best.idea when she walks around with those guns :)tmp_24046-IMG_20170512_0033432135621115.jpg

Attachments

• tmp_24046-IMG_20170512_0033431577481303.jpg
    tmp_24046-IMG_20170512_0033431577481303.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 85
Make the bride angry is not the best.idea when she walks around with those guns :)View attachment 69207

Yep...exactly what I was thinking when I saw this pic...look at those guns.... Those big, round, full guns...oh, her arms are pretty well developed as well....

Wait, err, uh, nevermind - I think we may have been thinking of two different sets of body parts when we were thinking about those "guns".;)

Carry on my wayward Sampei, carry on.

Ahaha boys you crack me up. Didnt think of taking a pic of those other guns in the changing room. But i'll deliver sooner or later some new pics

Really nice! Is she competing anywhere?

Not atm.
She will maybe in the future, we need to work more on the lower body, she is very good on the upper body but the lower is holding to.much water and fat atm.
She looks good on a bikini on the beach but not ready for a competition.

Another one or two years i guess.it's needed.

We do everything.by ourself, i'm her "coach"... and i'm in no way an expert ahaha :) so probably it would be faster if we were to.hire someone... but there is some pride and.joyce in trying to make it on our own with trial and error.

We will see :)