Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I think she wants to peg you

Watch your back dude! LOL

No but really she sounds like fun as long as she is clean. I would ask her if she has any hot female friends that would be interested in having some fun. I would say I want to tie her TO her friend so they are stuck in 69 and fuck them both

But first she must be clean. Only then will she know my power.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uivv3tNNOoc

Wow, lol. My friend, thanks for the mood, I'm still laughing at the whole apartment.

Wow, lol. My friend, thanks for the mood, I'm still laughing at the whole apartment.
Dude if you HAVENT watched Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia then you absolutely must. Honestly IMO start from the first or second season then just work through them. I think I know you well enough to say you will have a new favorite comedy show if you watch it. One of the best shows of all time. Just hilarious. That episode in particular is fucking great, one of my favorites (although with that show, probably like a good third of the entire history of the show is my favorite. It is just that great).

Dude if you HAVENT watched Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia then you absolutely must. Honestly IMO start from the first or second season then just work through them. I think I know you well enough to say you will have a new favorite comedy show if you watch it. One of the best shows of all time. Just hilarious. That episode in particular is fucking great, one of my favorites (although with that show, probably like a good third of the entire history of the show is my favorite. It is just that great).
Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely look, because I have enough time. I'm sure I'll like it.

I know it is unusual for me but i will go easy on you. Only i want to see the arse of my 58 year old wife. So here she is roll playing. If you really want to see a grandmothers arse of 9 grand kids you are sicker than me.Screenshot_20220911-005207.jpg