Old guy returns to cycle - gentle recommendations

Long time no update so here’s where I’m at:

8 week bulk phase done up 22lbs and probably 16-17% BF
At most I hit the following numbers
Mast E 490 max
Test E 350 Max
HGH 4iu max
Hcg 1000iu week

8 week cut phase started earlier and I dropped my doses down to 175 test and 280 mast a week and will drop further. I’m thinking of just axing the mast and sticking test at 220 for the duration of the cut but I do like the mast mood lift and just don’t need this many mg for a cut. I’m aiming for 10% again and only have 14 lbs to go!

At week 12 I’m transitioning to short esters: mast P and Test P for just 4 weeks before hitting PCT at week 16. I might just transition to just test p I just like the mast mood lifted feel.

Bloodwork showed E2 at 135 during bulk phase so I moved aromasin up to E3d.

I also had big BP issues that I’ve never had before and it turned out my body hates HGH. I added Telmisartan and hctz but ever time I try to reintroduce GH my BP spikes and I feel like crap so I’m unfortunately siting on a ton of GL HGH. It really feels like an inflammation response system wide. Good learning experience.

My big takeaways for me as an older lifter returning to AAS after 20 years:

1. Bulk time isn’t eat for fun time, my body still hates sugar and the inflammation response combined with extra fat isn’t worth it.
2. BP control is necessary to have on hand even though I’m normally 110/70.
3. Self controlled weighted food intake is 60% of the game.
4. HGH just isn’t for me

I’ll post up my final close up after my cut is done as that should be most enlightening as to what actually happened. Next year when I try another cycle I will certainly have a better handle on things.