WombatGombac

This week marks one year of being on TRT and it has been absolutely fantastic. Before, I was 27 years old and my life was a complete mess. I was drug addicted to every pill there was and completely detached from reality. I was miserable at my job. Every relationship I had with women was toxic and damaging to my progression in life. I had zero energy and was depressed/anxious all the time. I started going to the gym less, and the time periods I was committed to my diet and training, it seemed like there was no progress and sometimes was actually moving backwards. So I spent $600 and did a complete blood panel testing nearly ever marker you can. Every single marker came back in perfectly healthy range except for my testosterone being at 234 ng/dL and estrogen at 15 ng/dL. I then used the 6 months to focus heavily on perfect sleep hygiene, diet, training, and supplementation. I had no noticeable improvements, so I did another blood draw to test my hormone levels and my test was even lower, 214 ng/dL. So I made the decision to start TRT at 175mg/week….this is where my life changed in a 180 direction for the better. There was a new excitement for life that I hadn’t felt since being a teenager. Suddenly, I was confident again and felt like the true best version of myself. I have always been a kind and generous person, but with testosterone I became more pleasant and easier to be around. This new found joy for life was changing me in ways I didn’t even recognize was happening in the moment, but now a year later it’s beyond clear I made the right decision. I have found the girl I believe I will marry some day. I changed jobs to a new company that treats me better, and within 6 months got promoted to the position I’ve always wanted. My relationship with my girl and the rest of my family has never been better. My sleep, diet, and exercise routines are better than ever. Really, I’m just a completely different person. I actually wake up proud of the man I am and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m so thankful for the life I have, and can’t wait to see what the future holds. I hope this serves as inspiration to anyone who’s feeling the way I was before starting the therapy. I don’t think we realize just how impactful hormone levels are on the quality of our lives. Thank you to everyone who’s given advice on how to dose TRT optimally and effectively. I appreciate y’all.

Sounds like it wasn’t only the TRT which helped you. It was the intention to change your life for the better, and the commitment to see it through

Hey wombat
I'm with you brother. A lot of things in my life seemed like a big hurdle for me and I often let my negative feelings guide me, which has completely changed since my "TRT" in December 2021.
However, in certain cycles where I sometimes dose less testosterone over weeks 125mg e6d or at peak 125mg e2d.
I ran Test e for a year then changed and now run Test c, which I personally prefer.
My protocol for spring is Monday/Wednesday/Friday 125mg for 8 weeks.
Then 125mg Sunday/Wednesday for 12 weeks
Then 125mg e6d for 8 weeks for bridging. Then 125mg test c again Sunday/Wednesday until next year.
No mood swings, no gyno, no acne, no inflammation, blood values are checked in spring and autumn and I'm in the green zone there too.
Of course I also work with aromatase inhibitors but only if I have to and then only for a short time during the peak weeks
I am not an example either, this is just my travel plan. Best regards

It is better to set the dose at short intervals so that the hormone level remains constant and has no peaks or troughs