Only Nolva for PCT

BigDoggyWoof

Hey,

I'm planning my first cycle, want to run 12 weeks Test E 250 twice a week, .5 adex eod, and HCG as well ideally.

Will I still need to use two SERMs for PCT or would it be possible to get away with just using nolva? I hear bad things about clomid side effects, and I'd like to avoid it, but obviously don't want to risk my recovery.

Does anyone have any experience or know if it's possible to just use nolvadex for PCT? Is it advisable or a bad idea?

Hey,

I'm planning my first cycle, want to run 12 weeks Test E 250 twice a week, .5 adex eod, and HCG as well ideally.

Will I still need to use two SERMs for PCT or would it be possible to get away with just using nolva? I hear bad things about clomid side effects, and I'd like to avoid it, but obviously don't want to risk my recovery.

Does anyone have any experience or know if it's possible to just use nolvadex for PCT? Is it advisable or a bad idea?

Clomid side effects are pretty uncommon and even still they're not that bad so idk what you've read but probably someone trying to scare you because they had a bad experience.
Yes you can only use nolva if you like at 40/40/20/20. You can do 80mg on the first day if you wish. Since you're on test e begin your pct 2 weeks after your last pin.

Nolva only works for many. Just confirm by doing precycle bloods, and post cycle bloods after pct has completed and your body has had time to recover. This is crucial.

That's awesome 4 weeks PCT doesn't sound too bad.

After that leave it a couple weeks before post-cycle bloods yeah?

I'm doing pre-cycle bloods, booked in at docs tomorrow

Clomid has the most science behind it, proven to work.... Sides come from high doses and a selective few----- but to say Nolvadex over Clomid is opinion related... And to ex Clomid without sides is cra cra IMO

Back