Open to all considerations

Bigman6327

Hey everyone just wanted to get some opinions out there on a cycle I’m looking to run, nothing wild, kind of just dipping my toes in the water on what I’ve read.
Test 100mg per week 3 doses of roughly 35mg per injection
Tren A 150mg per week 25mgs ED
Var 20mg per day 10Am 10 Before training
Body weight 260lbs almost a lean strongman physique
Squat 615
Bench 375
Deadlift 700
Log press 301
Yoke 850
More of looking to lean out on this cycle and keep my numbers either level or maybe even hit some PRs. I try to stay conservative on my cycles to minimize sides and to keep a lower tolerance. TIA Meso. PSA this will be my first cycle with more than two compounds.

That's some really good numbers there mate.

Cycle looks good for the intended purposes. I would up a tad the test to 150mg just to cover the basics. You are a big boy and more muscle needs more gear.

Hey everyone just wanted to get some opinions out there on a cycle I’m looking to run, nothing wild, kind of just dipping my toes in the water on what I’ve read.
Test 100mg per week 3 doses of roughly 35mg per injection
Tren A 150mg per week 25mgs ED
Var 20mg per day 10Am 10 Before training
Body weight 260lbs almost a lean strongman physique
Squat 615
Bench 375
Deadlift 700
Log press 301
Yoke 850
More of looking to lean out on this cycle and keep my numbers either level or maybe even hit some PRs. I try to stay conservative on my cycles to minimize sides and to keep a lower tolerance. TIA Meso. PSA this will be my first cycle with more than two compounds.

Looks good mate. I agree with the minimal effective dose strategy. Minimal effective dose to reach your goals.

You can always increase later if necessary

That's some really good numbers there mate.

Cycle looks good for the intended purposes. I would up a tad the test to 150mg just to cover the basics. You are a big boy and more muscle needs more gear.

If he can get where he wants to go on TRT dose, no need to push it. He mentioned minimizing sides is part of the goal. 100 mg/wk is in line with that (plus tren & var).