Opinion of my blood work when i was 23 yrs old.

should I when on trt or not?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

MioJuice

I was looking of my blood work when I was 23 yrs old, The endo told me i was perfectly healthy and fine, and I didn't need TRT (CANADA).

Was wondering what is your opinion on that?

Attachments

• result1.png
    result1.png
    56 KB · Views: 69
  • result2.png
    result2.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 64
  • result3.png
    result3.png
    35 KB · Views: 67
Was wondering what is your opinion on that?
For 23 that is quite low but most G.P. and even endos in mainstream (non-sport, non anti-aging, non-HRT practice etc) stay within a VERY conservative diagnostic range for "normal" test levels.

That is what happened here.

endo didnt care about free test
They also didn't really care about TT, because if they did they would have investigated why a 23 year old was in that range at all.

That endo wasn't going to write a script for treatment without a gun to their head or until your balls had literally atrophied off your body.

That endo wasn't going to write a script for treatment without a gun to their head or until your balls had literally atrophied off your body.
it funny but sametime not, yes canada it pretty hard to get hrt, but it legal to have AAS and use them.

it funny but sametime not, yes canada it pretty hard to hrt, but it legal to have AAS and use them.

It is difficult in MOSt countries to TRT legality of AAS or no... Women's hormone problems are treated as a basic human right (preferably treated by tax dollars too), transexual whims are gospel for treatment purposes, men should "grow old gracefully and only use the the health care system to call an ambulance to pick up their corpse after they die.

You aren't allowed to have health care issues or desire any outcome unless you go to anti-age or dedicated TRT practices.

it funny but sametime not, yes canada it pretty hard to get hrt, but it legal to have AAS and use them.
It's not "difficult" but if you're on the borderline or a younger guy, you're pretty much left out to dry because the prescribing guidelines are so inflexible. If you're literally two points away from the bottom of the lower range, most doctors will deny you because you're technically in range.

You're going to have a tough time because of your age. A lot of doctors are stuck in a 1980s PSA commercial.

Yeah I'm 22 and have depression and anxiety and my testosterone is 12.1 and 12.3 I was denied by my doctor denied by a trt clinic saying it won't help me, offered HCG by another clinic but later denied saying it won't help and out of desperation I did my first self administerd trt shot let's see how it goes

Yeah I'm 22 and have depression and anxiety and my testosterone is 12.1 and 12.3 I was denied by my doctor denied by a trt clinic saying it won't help me, offered HCG by another clinic but later denied saying it won't help and out of desperation I did my first self administerd trt shot let's see how it goes
i started gear when i was 22 and i did a blast and cruise for 4 years and i have been off gear for 4 years now and i am actually going to get back on soon

also when i was 22 my test levels were legit under 450 and i was told that was normal but on a trt forum, a guy that was like 40 years old had similar levels to mine and got prescribed trt

but when you take gear, you’re going to feel great an if you ever come off, your anxiety and depression are gonna be worse so make sure you have a good pct and be safe
if you're on the borderline or a younger guy, you're pretty much left out to dry because the prescribing guidelines are so inflexible. If you're literally two points away from the bottom of the lower range, most doctors will deny you because you're technically in range.
yea most doctors will tell you you’re in the normal range and i have asked my endocrinologist many times about trt and this last time they actually was thinking about it but said they could not do it because they would basically get in trouble with the board of directors ?

BUT

they mentioned if i took test like i did before and purposely waited the two weeks for the ester to be gone from my body and got blood work (my levels would be at zero with no pct) that they could have a leg to stand on and could possibly work with me in regards to trt

Last edited:
Back