Opinions, High dose test or mix of compounds?

If you want some serious answers then it would help to include your stats such as height, weight, bf and what your diet is like.

I wouldn't recommend any of those cycles, just run test with some gh and slin, maybe even some primo in there too

If you want some serious answers then it would help to include your stats such as height, weight, bf and what your diet is like.

I wouldn't recommend any of those cycles, just run test with some gh and slin, maybe even some primo in there too
A lot of people said to not to run hgh if not in high doses like 8iu or more, what Is your opinion? Ad i think, It should be minimum 6 months

A lot of people said to not to run hgh if not in high doses like 8iu or more, what Is your opinion? Ad i think, It should be minimum 6 months

I think you first need to figure out what your goals are and why you're not growing.

Less drugs and more food is usually the answer to this

Again with the hgh it's depending on your goals, I'm perfectly happy from the results of 5iu of generic

I think you first need to figure out what your goals are and why you're not growing.

Again with the hgh it's depending on your goals, I'm perfectly happy from the results of 5iu of generic
Who said i'm not growing? Don't misunderstand me, on my cycle right now i'm perfectly growing, i Just like to Plan for the next One, goals? To gain a decent amount of size

Who said i'm not growing? Don't misunderstand me, on my cycle right now i'm perfectly growing, i Just like to Plan for the next One, goals? To gain a decent amount of size

And what is a "decent" amount of size to you? What is your current cycle, calorie intake and what's your weight, height, bf %

How's your bloodwork on your current cycle?

If you're growing now then why go to 3.5 grams of gear, that's an absurd amount of gear

And what is a "decent" amount of size to you? What is your current cycle, calorie intake and what's your weight, height, bf %

How's your bloodwork on your current cycle?

If you're growing now then why go to 3.5 grams of gear, that's an absurd amount of gear
Sorry i didn't quote your post, forgive me

Right now hp+15(in kg) bf 13/14 running between 1g/1,5g of test and 400mg of tren e, nothing more, never used Hgh or insulin

What exactly is "hp+15(in kg)"
weight means nothing without providing the height too

What do you mean your running 1-1.5g of test? Do you not exactly know what your taking?

I think you need to realize you don't need more drugs, just more food and a better planned cycle if you have no idea what your dosage is.

What exactly is "hp+15(in kg)"
weight means nothing without providing the height too

What do you mean your running 1-1.5g of test? Do you not exactly know what your taking?

I think you need to realize you don't need more drugs, just more food and a better planned cycle if you have no idea what your dosage is.
I repeat, don't misunderstand me, i started at 1g and upped the dosage at 1,5g, what does It mean hp15? It means i'm not a newbie trust me

I see there are a lot of guys trying to bullying me, all those guys can do at least 150kg bench press? Because if not they should not talk at all, at our dosages we should warm up with that

Ehy bro come on, asking Is it better 1g of test and 500mg primo or 3gram of test? It Is like asking is it faster a 300cc motorcycle or a 1000cc One?
I'm not insulting you. I am saying he was asking a basic question too.

He said you shouldnt even be on gear if you ask this type of question.

I think there is a language barrier between us

Last edited:

Right! Food is the magical word.
Every 3 hours a deep plate full of rice & meat and i grow like hell. Since 20 years never more than 1,2 gramm AAS (bulk seasons) and no GH (Except for 2007 for 6 months only, when I was still a defined ripped bodybuilder and I only needed 4i.u. daily to achieve my goals).

And look who leaves his stupid reactions here again!
Another fat faceless american who is only here to find fat sack peptides provider.
Right @youwhat? u lil chubby build like a bag full of potatos.
Giggling. Evertyime the same retards without uploaded selfies :D

Back