Opinions, High dose test or mix of compounds?

And i was comparing a different chemical approach between a single compound with an high dosage vs different compounds with a similar anabolic ratio to the first choice
You were comparing anabolic ratios yeah, but keep in mind that there are diminishing returns after a certain dosage. In my opinion, just stick with 500-1000mg of Test, add another anabolic of your choice (Mast, Primo, etc.), along with HGH/Insulin, food, and a good sleep—those are all you need to grow.

You were comparing anabolic ratios yeah, but keep in mind that there are diminishing returns after a certain dosage. In my opinion, just stick with 500-1000mg of Test, add another anabolic of your choice (Mast, Primo, etc.), along with HGH/Insulin, food, and a good sleep—those are all you need to grow.
So do you think that the mix of compounds can be more effective?

Quiet, fatso! This here is a BB board, not a Weightwatchers board
Giggling
Come on, we’re waiting. Show us all your non-American work ethics and genes. We all know you look like a pile of dog shit. Fuck, you didn’t even know how to calculate hgh. You’re definitely new to this and thats alright, just keep quiet, because if you can’t tell no one around here thinks you’re funny. Except maybe the other retard genericguy.

What do you think can give more results?
3grams of test c with 500mg of tren e
Or 1 gram of test, 1 of deca and 1 of eq and 500mg of tren? In the second case the anabolic ratio is a little bit higher i know

But in general...High dose test or mixing of compounds?
currently your height weight and BF?

if you are simply looking for strength and fullness testosterone is the best molecule, you control all the side effects better

if you start mixing 3/4 molecules you are only going to create disasters, then are you serious? 3.5G of products, Test deca EQ and TREN ????

you are crazy friend unless you compete at high levels, generally those who do these cycles at very small and mediocre physiques, always remember the first sentence, Test is best

another thing the diet, you can use all the chemistry you want but if you don't eat you don't grow

Come on, we’re waiting. Show us all your non-American work ethics and genes. We all know you look like a pile of dog shit. Fuck, you didn’t even know how to calculate hgh. You’re definitely new to this and thats alright, just keep quiet, because if you can’t tell no one around here thinks you’re funny. Except maybe the other retard genericguy.
Your still here? Go back to your weightwatchers board, you fat fuck and run your mouth there

currently your height weight and BF?

if you are simply looking for strength and fullness testosterone is the best molecule, you control all the side effects better

if you start mixing 3/4 molecules you are only going to create disasters, then are you serious? 3.5G of products, Test deca EQ and TREN ????

you are crazy friend unless you compete at high levels, generally those who do these cycles at very small and mediocre physiques, always remember the first sentence, Test is best

another thing the diet, you can use all the chemistry you want but if you don't eat you don't grow
I already said i'm hp+15, non sono l'ultimo arrivato, you know that

Back