Opinions, High dose test or mix of compounds?

me at 13bf and i'm probably better than you
me at 13bf and i'm probably better than you
definitely :-)

little advice if you want to continue without problems in the next few years; if to be HP+15 you need 3.5G of products including Tren at 500mg there are some hypotheses to analyze

1) you do not follow a diet with the right kcal
2) you use underdosed products
3) you do not respond well to AAS

without humiliating yourself but HP +15 500/750mg of Testosterone Cypionate + diet and training

but I'm talking to you about when I started doing bodybuilding

I'm not at 3,5g, i said my current cycle also but you don't read hahahaha
definitely :-)

little advice if you want to continue without problems in the next few years; if to be HP+15 you need 3.5G of products including Tren at 500mg there are some hypotheses to analyze

1) you do not follow a diet with the right kcal
2) you use underdosed products
3) you do not respond well to AAS

without humiliating yourself but HP +15 500/750mg of Testosterone Cypionate + diet and training

but I'm talking to you about when I started doing bodybuilding

I'm trying to help you friend, but if you want concrete help you should talk about your current diet, training, what you've used in the past, to better understand the situation, otherwise they're just empty words
You are not helping me you are insulting me, in Italy we are tired of you old guys just thinking that when you were young you had a good physique and pretend to act like the big guys everywhere, but when someone like me comes and bench 150kg for fun than you all shut up so fast, space to the Young guys!

You are not helping me you are insulting me, in Italy we are tired of you old guys just thinking that when you were young you had a good physique and pretend to act like the big guys everywhere, but when someone like me comes and bench 150kg for fun than you all shut up so fast, space to the Young guys!
You do are retarded for real lol

5,6, right now i'm on a 1,9g cycle still growing so in this moment i don't need to up the dosage
But but but....
What do you think can give more results?
3grams of test c with 500mg of tren e
Or 1 gram of test, 1 of deca and 1 of eq and 500mg of tren? In the second case the anabolic ratio is a little bit higher i know

But in general...High dose test or mixing of compounds?

Yeah you are right, 3.5gr of gear.

C'mon man... I know cheap gear is tempting to run higher dosages, but just step back and look the path you are going atm. Lower the drugs, up the food, the rest and training intensity

But but but....

C'mon man... I know cheap gear is tempting to run higher dosages, but just step back and look the path you are going atm. Lower the drugs, up the food, the rest and training intensity
yeah the cheap gear is tempting so much...but yeah i should be carefull, maybe adding 6iu of hgh and some iu of insulin can be good

But but but....

but in your opinion, even at lower dosages what is the best? High test or the mix of compounds?

But i want to find out what can be the best dosage of hgh in my case, there are people saying less than 8iu doesn't worth, who says 6 is enough, so what can be a good dosage?

but in your opinion, even at lower dosages what is the best? High test or the mix of compounds?
Depends on the person. That is what trial and error comes in. Have you found your ceiling with test only? The dosage that you can not control sides anymore. Do you grow like a weed there or just suffer? Personally I can go up to 1.5gr of test and be happy as a pig in the mud. A bit ai and grow like a mf. BUT 750mg test and 1gr EQ with some nandrolone is far better, tolerable and fun.

You need to try
But i want to find out what can be the best dosage of hgh in my case, there are people saying less than 8iu doesn't worth, who says 6 is enough, so what can be a good dosage?
Start with what is your upper limit before CT or water retention becomes a problem. Stay there for 3 months and then up the dosage slowly until any added iu gives more sides than gains.

Back