Opinions on managing e2 on a gram of test.

I’ve certainly gotten a lot less estrogen prone over the years. When I first started I was a bitch tit factory. Even when appreciably lean. Now I can run higher doses with far less e2 problems. Even then though I’ll have spicy tits without some mitigation on anything over 250 or so. I guess everyone is different, so it is what it is.

We are doomed to be using aromatisable compounds for life after a single use of Aromasin.

Every single steroid user who goes off feels like shit, not because they are shutdown and lack androgens, but because they don't aromatise enough after using Aromasin.

You just don't realize it until you come off.

We are doomed to be using aromatisable compounds for life after a single use of Aromasin.

Every single steroid user who goes off feels like shit, not because they are shutdown and lack androgens, but because they don't aromatise enough after using Aromasin.

Come off what exactly? I have used Asin on an off and never had this problem.

Maybe you were a low aromatiser from the beginning?

Ive heard of this but I thought it was caused more from arimidex and it was very rare.

Come off what exactly? I have used Asin on an off and never had this problem.

Maybe you were a low aromatiser from the beginning?

You've never come off steroids ?

You felt like shit doing so ?

It's because you didn't have enough e2 secondary to Aromasin use in the past.

Maybe it’s just me but this is suggesting a lot of AI.
yeah I usually do about 2-3mg a week of adex on a gram to a gram and a half. Its pretty accurate for me but I agree its a lot. Not good to be on that much AI for long periods. And im also on fina so I get more e2 conversion since im having less dht conversion so I need a little more ai than most dudes who are not on fina.

yeah I usually do about 2-3mg a week of adex on a gram to a gram and a half. Its pretty accurate for me but I agree its a lot. Not good to be on that much AI for long periods. And im also on fina so I get more e2 conversion since im having less dht conversion so I need a little more ai than most dudes who are not on fina.
I would need 4mg arimidex a week on a gram of test. It's really not alot. Children are prescribed up to 7mg a week for various reasons with arimidex. Tiny women take 1mg a day for decades.

Last edited:
Did he?

Damn, my memory is terrible nowadays.
yea. Definitely.

Already had a warning.

oh well

gotchu, i hate dealing with the bitcoin services. Pretty sure there’s a few legit sources floating around that take zelle or western union type money gram payments
Agreed! I only use CIM anymore, has never backfired on me, as long as the UGL has a lot of positive reviews concerning the source. But as it stands right now, for me, I'm all set with my 3 sources.

You've never come off steroids ?

You felt like shit doing so ?

It's because you didn't have enough e2 secondary to Aromasin use in the past.
Everyone feels like shit going off steroids.

I did bloodwork the 4 times i did pct and even after the Pct and my E2 recovered every time after Aromasin use.

You are the second person i hear claim this in 12 years on the forums but i have seen 100s of blood work pooving this is not the norm.

You might be some outlier or a low aromatiser from the beginning.

Last edited:

I did bloodwork the 4 times i did pct and even after the Pct and my E2 recovered every time after Aromasin use.

You are the second person i hear claim this in 12 years on the forums but i have seen 100s of blood work pooving this is not the norm.

What makes you think serum levels are reflective of what happens at the receptor level ?

The forums you read may not be appropriate or high level enough to find victims of such a phenomenon.

Try PhoenixRising CFS forum and Propeciahelp forum, it's a whole other level of information on biology in general.

Ive only heard this once before also. The guy claims he has permanent low e2 from using armidex and the docs had to put him on e2. But also said its very very rare but it can happen to some guys.