MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

You guys use the site of email typically to place orders? sometimes sites are a little slower than email, didn't know if that was the case or if people preferred one way over the other thanks

You guys use the site of email typically to place orders? sometimes sites are a little slower than email, didn't know if that was the case or if people preferred one way over the other thanks
He doesn't take orders via email, he made to site for that very purpose. You simply couldn't make the ordering process any quicker or easier with his site, so Idk why even try email.

I'm curious where this guy saw something to say this.

Btw, opti did mention to me in the past he was considering offering tabs and possibly oils. But his site doesn't show either. And I know he would make a post well before selling on the site.
He is starting to offer oral capsules.

I think they are tabs and not caps. That’s what the description on his site shows.

Can anyone confirm who may have purchased?
They're pressed tabs. He mentioned to me in the past he was going to start selling them in the future, pretty he'll slowly add more to his line up.

any recent hplc testing on these?

and someone correct me if im wrong but these opti hgh is not the same as opti greytops sold to the eu correct?

Last edited:
No, I did not. I just went by what it says on the website, 120 iu
Ya go to the lab tests and convert the MG to IU. Blacks are about 120IU per kit and greys are about 140IU per kit. Then once ya do the math you’ll see that the greys are slightly cheaper per IU. Which would make sense because they are slightly lower in purity.

Anyone know generally how long processing takes on the website? First thing Ive ordered in a while and Im watching the website like a hawk, been 3 days I just want it to change to accepted or something so I can stop worrying haha
Ordered 7 grey tops
Not sure my review will hold any weight with my still new status but Ill post it up when I get them

Anyone know generally how long processing takes on the website? First thing Ive ordered in a while and Im watching the website like a hawk, been 3 days I just want it to change to accepted or something so I can stop worrying haha
Ordered 7 grey tops
Not sure my review will hold any weight with my still new status but Ill post it up when I get them
Message them.