Optitropin Janoshik Test results with Dimer

Wow. Was curious to see how Opti’s greys would test using Janos new dimmer method. Crazy to see the greys have dimmer when they never have in the years they’ve been around.

Thanks for testing @Er5858

Definitely seems most to everything is showing dimer now. I count the genotropin tested by liska, liskas generic hgh, one recent test by Tejas Cardinal on SST, and now Greytops. I bet if I looked on other forums I might find more.

Will be interesting if sources quit even testing for it going forward. Appreciate the testing.

yes and would be interested how much age and storage make a difference in dimmer. ie maybe it is better to keep cold after all ;) QSC fresh batch was very low dimmer interesting enough.

97+% tho!

yes do we know how much heat causes dimmer? obv QSC was sent in heat of summer aswell....so probably more about storage than week in hot weather? or on a boat to America than to jano? anyhoo would be an interesting test how much heat affects dimmer. would be cool to see some pharma with the new test... and perhaps this idea we can store on shelf for months isn't that smart if care about dimmer level... IF thats the cause and not from manufacturing.

yes do we know how much heat causes dimmer? obv QSC was sent in heat of summer aswell....so probably more about storage than week in hot weather? or on a boat to America than to jano? anyhoo would be an interesting test how much heat affects dimmer. would be cool to see some pharma with the new test... and perhaps this idea we can store on shelf for months isn't that smart if care about dimmer level... IF thats the cause and not from manufacturing.
Did y'all not see the 4 other results I quoted above? Tho low, add QSCs recent test to the list. One of them IS a pharma test. Probably going to now see the majority of results showing dimer.

And Clearheaded, where are you getting this idea it's only caused by heat or storage only?

I dont have that idea that its caused just by heat, others do, keep seeing folks say "heat during summer shipment"... I just pointed out that QSC was sent in summer and had very low readings, and asked how much we ACTUALLY know about heat/time and dimmer or is it more likely manufacturing or some of everything.

when was liska test on geno? and did it pop over 1% dimmer?

ahh I see discussed here... Storage conditions and dimer

Last edited:
Did y'all not see the 4 other results I quoted above? Tho low, add QSCs recent test to the list. One of them IS a pharma test. Probably going to now see the majority of results showing dimer.
I did. I've also seen, I believe Liska, mention how the new testing will show dimer now. IIRC we've seen people like GL, Stan, Liska, and others have dimer content now showing in their tests. That being said, it's usually pretty far under 1%. To be honest, I really don't know if there's that big of a difference between 0.031% and 1.610%, but it seems like it, to me at least.

I did. I've also seen, I believe Liska, mention how the new testing will show dimer now. IIRC we've seen people like GL, Stan, Liska, and others have dimer content now showing in their tests. That being said, it's usually pretty far under 1%. To be honest, I really don't know if there's that big of a difference between 0.031% and 1.610%, but it seems like it, to me at least.

i assume the 0,031% still has old testing.
Liskas catropin used to be around that and is now about 1%. Even legit genos tested higher than that.
I am quite happy that @janoshik is constantly improving his testing method.
Before 2021 (i think it was jan 2021) almost all hghs tested 98%+. After that, we saw more variance in purity but the dimer was almost always non existent. It was hard to see differences between "better" UGLs and pharma.
now finally we are a step closer to that with the new method which is used since July(?)

I dont have that idea that its caused just by heat, others do, keep seeing folks say "heat during summer shipment"... I just pointed out that QSC was sent in summer and had very low readings, and asked how much we ACTUALLY know about heat/time and dimmer or is it more likely manufacturing or some of everything.

when was liska test on geno? and did it pop over 1% dimmer?

ahh I see discussed here... Storage conditions and dimer
Here's two different pharma tests.

@M@NU Some people don't think it's any sort of "upgrade," but rather the fact it wasn't being tested properly up until April or whenever. I don't know enough to say.

Screenshot_20230909_074323_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230909_073725_Chrome.jpg

Here's two different pharma tests.

@M@NU Some people don't think it's any sort of "upgrade," but rather the fact it wasn't being tested properly up until April or whenever. I don't know enough to say.

well, not sure if Jano would risk such a thing after what happened in the past and how he had to "suffer" a very long time from that image

Again, again and again. What you guys think to compare here? Unknown Temperatur conditions for these samples. So you can not directly blame the supplier for any quality issues.

Have a look at this threat to see dimer values depending on different environment condition.

Samples are not reconstituted.

Genotropin für instance use manitol In their powder to make it more resistant against changing conditions and vibrations.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back