Optitropin Janoshik Test results with Dimer

More dimmer = more unwanted sides like cts, water retention, etc, is the theory. Anecdotally the theory holds up, but we have little actual science to show it. 4% dimmer seems to be the level accepted by wester pharma in their products, but we have no idea how they do that testing or arrive at that number and it could be very different than how jano does their testing.
Thanks. Is there any theoretical explanation as to why this would occur?

I dont have that idea that its caused just by heat, others do, keep seeing folks say "heat during summer shipment"... I just pointed out that QSC was sent in summer and had very low readings, and asked how much we ACTUALLY know about heat/time and dimmer or is it more likely manufacturing or some of everything.

when was liska test on geno? and did it pop over 1% dimmer?

ahh I see discussed here... Storage conditions and dimer
I believe dimers are only formed when it's wet so the conditions of the lab where it's made or perhaps issues like vibration, could be affecting it during manufacturing. Of course if a dry peptide is jostled, it can change shape, but I don't imagine it would turn to a dimer. Does anyone know?

IDK - Everyone is so worried about "dimer" yet no irresputable evidence exists about what it means or what the ramifications are. Optis are roughly on par with pharma; frankly, I have felt equal if not better results between pharma (Omnitrope) and Optis and very similar IGF-1 results. So what are we talking about really?

Does opti reimburse you for the Test with store credit ?

Your vial tests lower IU but higher than the Avg purity listed. I'd like to believe opti is updating tests with new batches but im not so sure.

It's definitely within margin of that kit though. Hopefully the next round of Orange tops looks good

Does opti reimburse you for the Test with store credit ?

Your vial tests lower IU but higher than the Avg purity listed. I'd like to believe opti is updating tests with new batches but im not so sure.

It's definitely within margin of that kit though. Hopefully the next round of Orange tops looks good
@Opti do you offer at least credit for testing? I’d be interested in testing black caps

I send two email to opti because I had questions about his product, he didn’t responded and I passed the order anyway. It’s been 3 days no answer, no shipping number. Is that normal?

Back