Oral BPC-157 and TB-4 Fragment

caedis

Hi everyone,

I recently started an oral BPC-157 and TB-4 Fragment supplement. I have a severe right hand and wrist injury/disability (full wrist fusion and extensive nerve damage), and tried local injections, but could not tolerate it due to the pain. Finding an injection location that was nearby is difficult due to the scope of the damage. I saw positive results from the injections but it was not sustainable long term.

My question: has anyone else used oral BPC-157/TB-4 Fragment before, and were the results in anyway similar to the injectable form? Is it a waste of time and money, or is it worth trying more?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
caedis

imo, injecting these peptides would be more beneficial, i feel the stomach acids and it having to pass the liver would minimize the effects of these peptides if taken orally , i could be wrong though ?

imo, injecting these peptides would be more beneficial, i feel the stomach acids and it having to pass the liver would minimize the effects of these peptides if taken orally , i could be wrong though ?
Yeah, that is my feeling as well. I assume there is going to be some gastrointestinal benefits, but its difficult to believe that it will have anywhere near the same effect as a direct injection to the site of injury. However, I am always one to try if I can do so safely, so I figured it was a small investment to see if I could avoid the hassle and pain of the localized injections.

Thanks for your input, mate.