Oral non-responder

You're right, gonna be bigger . Anyways hilarious to see 5heads saying basic orals are "nonsense". You think I don't know food is more important? I'm eating 6500 calories lmao. The whole take it slow thing is a fucking myth that needs to die. I read a post the other day where a dude was on his 6th blast and still couldn't bench 315. I got to 405 naturally while cutting. So spare me the crap. Anavar and anadrol aren't nonsensical compounds to add especially at mild doses such as 30mg and 50mg. Already gained a lot of size off test alone and body composition is the same with some bloat of course. My goal is to get huge and you don't get huge taking 250 test unfortunately. In my mind, Levrone's second cycle was 600 test and 400 deca with 50mg adrol last 4 weeks and that was considered a good bulking cycle which is still realistically mild compared to the shit people take. So that's the same steps I'll take, because obviously I'm not going to have Levrone's elite genetics and go to Mr. O after two cycles, but nandrolone will make you blow up regardless and that's the goal.
The funny thing about those people you mentioned is, you're not them.
It's hard to believe you're eating anywhere near 6k calories. But since you've got it all figured out run superdrol and halo while you're at it. Test obviously isn't working for you

It's hard to believe you're eating anywhere near 6k calories. But since you've got it all figured out run superdrol and halo while you're at it. Test obviously isn't working for you
I literally wrote that myself dude, and because I'm not Sam Sulek or Kevin Levrone doesn't mean I can't run compounds that will make me blow up. Anyways, I'm not stupid, I am eating 6500 calories and test is working very well. I didn't pace my food properly yesterday and had to eat 4.5k calories after I got home from the gym. I cooked and ate 4x of 54g dry rice, 2x 45g dry quinoa, 3.5x 32g peanut butter, 2x slice of WW bread, 3x 240mL whole milk, 4x 28g swiss cheese, 5x 30g walnuts, and finally 3x 40g of uncooked oatmeal that I had to suffer through in addition to the 2300 calories I ate before that which was 12x jumbo egg, 4x WW bread, 3x whole milk, 4x oats, and 3x homemade yogurt. Adds up to 6515 calories and 350 grams of protein. Unfortunately a lot of fats that day but only because I didn't eat enough before and theres no way I'd be able to fit 4.5k of carbs. Originally at 4500 cal I immediately went from 210 depleted -> 260 full and started losing weight down to 250 and I raised my calories to 5500 which maintains my weight so I went up to 6500 so I can hopefully gain 2lbs a week and I seem to be currently doing so.

Try bigger dose test dunno play with test
TEST IS BEST UR GONNA BLOWUP
Hell yeah I agree, I will do more T next cycle if bloodwork is good. I plan to do the remainder of my 13 to 17 weeks adding 2lbs a week and I'm aiming to be 275-285 and benching 500lbs as my goal then cut on cruise for 3-4 months and get really nice and lean then blast more test, and prolly add in 300-400 nandrolone which hopefully won't turn my blood to syrup. But I should get huge, full, and veiny off that. Seems like orals are for peaking strength or cosmetics so I'll probably just not use them again until those conditions are required.

If orals don't work for you bro, then you're fucked. Literally the fastest working steroids ever. I blow up in size and gain strength like crazy on em.

If orals don't work for you bro, then you're fucked. Literally the fastest working steroids ever. I blow up in size and gain strength like crazy on em.
Well at least anavar and anadrol. I'll try anavar again on my cut and anadrol last 4 weeks of this bulk. Maybe dbol and sdrol will do more for me.

Heres breakfast 2600 calories 175g protein20240729_114008.jpg

I tried dbol (was fairly fluffy) and noticed nothing. Strength Bloat nothing. Tried var around 12-14%bf and noticed zero. Tried winny from pretty damn low bf and also noticed zero.

I don’t plan on running any orals again. I’ve been let down every time and they’re pretty damn unhealthy

Fwiw, I don’t notice a ton from Var but I do know it’s working. As should anyone who is in tune with their body and current lifts imo.

I take it usually the last few weeks of a cycle and run it as a pwo on lift days. I also increase my cardio intensity the last 4 weeks. I tend to notice that I can squeeze out an extra few reps on most lifts, cardio results is less fatigue in my legs (cycling) and my stomach flattens a little bit.

I just use it as a hardner. I don’t expect much from it but I know I tighten up and become more vascular. I don’t expect much gains from more for appearance when your already lean.

Well at least anavar and anadrol. I'll try anavar again on my cut and anadrol last 4 weeks of this bulk. Maybe dbol and sdrol will do more for me.
I know alot of guys like superdrol, however, the toxicity, flat out make me feel like shit. You can get the same partitioning off TREN, and wanna be in the gym. Adrol, is amazing and if you didn't get gains from it you need a new source. IMO people that say they don't gain shit off anadrol, are the ones who's gear is booboo, or fallout to chicken shit to duck with it