Orals ruined appetite

supershredder

Ran superdrol 30mg for 4 weeks got decent gains but can no longer eat enough.

Has anyone successfully remedied this?

Mk677 does give me a little hunger to force down meals, just ordered EQ will update with results

MK677 and GHRP-6 are my go to stack for appetite stim. What dose of MK are you taking as this should do the trick?

Though If you really need to pull out the appetite airstrike you can’t beat MGA (megestrol acetate). It can be a little difficult to track down but that shit is no joke. We are talking destroy an entire Chinese buffet levels of shoving food down the ole gullet.

MGA is the stuff of nightmares for the GLP crowd.
30mg 30mins to 1hr before dinner time. Because it makes me hungry and sleepy

Oh I LOVE superdrol. From a pure gym intensity standpoint, what’s not to love? It makes me an animal.

Unfortunately it’s not anything I can run often or for any duration as it makes me feel like a crack head to such a degree that I can’t really function well in my job, as a Dad or many other aspects of my daily life. If I was on high dose superdrol right now you would quite literally be talking to an entirely different person. My oral AAS alter ego basically.

I have never taken methyl tren before, but it is on my bucket list, if only for a week or so.
There's a company called predator nutrition in the UK that's selling a 17a 19nor I think it's tren. But to be honest I'm totally put off by all orals after this hell. When I was on test eq and mast I'd eat and fuck like a horse. Now I just feel like I'm a sneeze away from death

Stopped all orals now just on my AIs
IMO, orals can serve a great role, they just have to be used sparingly and strategically. They can work wonders in a pinch. I could hit a new PR on most of my Oly lifts literally tomorrow with Superdrol, M-Sten or likely most of the other pro-hormone AAS compounds (I have not tried them all). I find it hard to believe they used to be sold over the counter like buying friggin creatine, but I digress.

As always maintaining those strength gains after the fact is the real trick, and where the strategy aspect comes into play.

IMO, orals can serve a great role, they just have to be used sparingly and strategically. They can work wonders in a pinch. I could hit a new PR on most of my Oly lifts literally tomorrow with Superdrol, M-Sten or likely most of the other pro-hormone AAS compounds (I have not tried them all). I find it hard to believe they used to be sold over the counter like buying friggin creatine, but I digress.

As always maintaining those strength gains after the fact is the real trick, and where the strategy aspect comes into play.
Yeah that's true I was over head pressing 100kg from 85kg

Your not wrong bro. I only tried s drol because I did well with anavar. I'm annoying that I won't be able to try winstrol till this hunger appitite issue is completly sorted. EQ starting to kick in had 3 cans of Tuna for lunch . Anabolicly stinking up the office

Back