Ordered IGF1-LR3, lets see whats is all about

InjuredGorilla

Anyone had experience to share regarding this compound ?
im planing to use it 50mcg twice daily into shoulders to heal heal and recover tendon problems.

General stack im running ATM:

250mcg BPC-157 twice daily
500mcg TB-500 once daily
5iu HGH split into 3iu morning and 2iu before bed
im prescribed TRT and my dosage is 85mg per week.

Going to add the LR3 as well.

And im doing PT 2 a week, Chiropractor once a week and shockwave therapy, ultra sound therapy and acupunture and all that good stuff.
And lots of resting, im not counting on compounds to fully heal me without me doing some work so i know im on the right path, just want to make recovery even more FAST ! lol

Any help and advice regarding ANY THING would help !

Suppelment stack :
Omegas, MSM, Turmeric, Lysine, Collagen Peptides, Glucosamine, Vitamin C.

Ive used. 100mcg/ed. Not for injury recovery purposes.

To be honest i didnt notice much, but was running GH at the time. Did seem to increase my pump intensity. Beyond that not much discernible effects?

Ive used. 100mcg/ed. Not for injury recovery purposes.

To be honest i didnt notice much, but was running GH at the time. Did seem to increase my pump intensity. Beyond that not much discernible effects?
Well I’m also on GH atm, and I’m looking to add the IGF to inject directly into two shoulders for healing so I hope it will help, as in I’ll become an IGF-1 monster with 5iu of HGH and IGF1-LR3

Well I’m also on GH atm, and I’m looking to add the IGF to inject directly into two shoulders for healing so I hope it will help, as in I’ll become an IGF-1 monster with 5iu of HGH and IGF1-LR3

Maybe i am wrong but my understanding of the entire long chain modification of IGF-1 was to improve systemic distribution at the cost of reduced site-injection localized effects. Meaning injecting Long R3 IGF-1 into the shoulder does not provide much if any greater benefit than injecting it anywhere else in your body because it was structurally modified to become as systemic as possible. NOw regular rhIGf-1 is more localized in effect to the injection site where it is administered.

I think if injury healing is your goal GH plus one of the peptides guys speak highly of for injury recovery would be a more sensible option.