MESO-Rx Sponsor OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store!

OSGEAR 'SPRING GOAT' PROMO

The greatest spring promotion we have ever made:

- BUY 1 GET 1 FREE for your favorite brands (list below)
- 25% discount for the rest of the website*
*except Pharmacom Labs - US and Pharmaqo warehouses
- EXTRA: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE for Deus Medical, Genetic Pharma, Zerox Pharma and Ice Pharma
-
15% discount for all Steroids Cycles

‼️PROMO CODE: OS25

Code:
https://osgear.se/

BOGO PROMOTIONS

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS (INT / US DOM / EU)
ULTIMA PEPTIDES
NAKON MEDICAL (INT / US DOM)
BELIGAS (INT / US DOM)
PHARMACOM LABS
INDIAN PHARMACY

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE

DEUS MEDICAL
GENETIC PHARMACEUTICALS
ZEROX PHARMACEUTICALS
ICE PHARMACEUTICALS

15% discount for Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles

INFO

1. In order to have the promo code applied and get the free products, add the items to your cart 1x quantities (do not order from bulk section 5x, 10x because promos won't apply).
2. BOGO is applied automatically.

Promo ends at 11:59 P.M. PST, 18th of March!

Respectfully,
OSGear Team

Still waiting for my order from 2021, never arrived, never refunded.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Please be informed that we don't do refunds for shipped orders, only reshipment... our policies are transparent and clear.

Considering the nature of the business, things can go wrong. However, we have a reship policy guarantee in case of seizure or non-delivery. If at that time you have sent us a message, for sure action was taken...

The report time is 1 week if the package was marked as 'Delivered' and 3 months if the package was seized or if the tracking number indicates a non-delivered status.

Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Considering the nature of the business, things can go wrong. However, we have a reship policy guarantee in case of seizure or non-delivery. If at that time you have sent us a message, for sure action was taken...

The report time is 1 week if the package was marked as 'Delivered' and 3 months if the package was seized or if the tracking number indicates a non-delivered status.

Thank you.

I just logged in and the order is deleted already.

I remember how it was, though. I asked you over months to reship and you declined. It was gear from Hilma. After that I luckily never ordered from you ever again.

I just logged in and the order is deleted already.

I remember how it was, though. I asked you over months to reship and you declined. It was gear from Hilma. After that I luckily never ordered from you ever again.

Hello Sir,

We don't have records since 2021 anymore and we can't check the situation. As I've mentioned, the issue report time is 1 week if the package was marked as 'Delivered' on tracking and 3 months if the package was seized or if the tracking number indicates a non-delivered status.

Another aspect is your location since we have a reship policy guarantee but is not valid for all countries. You can check our FAQ on the website.

Thank you.

OSGEAR 'LOYALTY' PROMO

We love promos as much as you do and we very much appreciate for letting us to be your trusted source!

- 35% DISCOUNT for US brands below
- EXTRA: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE for selected brands
- 15% discount for all Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles

!! PROMO CODE: US35
WEBSITE
:
Code:

35% OFF + BUY 3 GET 1 FREE:

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS - US
NAKON MEDICAL - US
BELIGAS - US
EURO-PHARMACIES - US

SPECTRE LABS

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE:

DEUS MEDICAL
ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS - EU
GENETIC PHARMACEUTICALS
ZEROX PHARMACEUTICALS

ICE PHARMACEUTICALS

INFO
In order to have the promo code applied and get the free products, add the items to your cart 1x quantities (do not order from bulk section 5x, 10x because promos won't apply).

Promo ends at 11:59 P.M. PST, 28th of March!

Respectfully,
OSGear Team

OSGEAR EASTER PROMO

Happy Easter everyone!
Here are some great promotions we have prepared for you during this special celebration:

- 35% DISCOUNT for the rest of the website*
*except Pharmacom Labs - US and Pharmaqo warehouses

- EXTRA: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE for Genetic Pharma, Zerox Pharma and Ice Pharmaceuticals
- 25% DISCOUNT for all Ultima Pharma Cycles

‼️ PROMO CODE: EASTER35
WEBSITE
:
Code:

BOGO PROMOTIONS

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS - US
NAKON MEDICAL - US
BELIGAS - US
INDIAN PHARMACY

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE

GENETIC PHARMACEUTICALS
ZEROX PHARMACEUTICALS
ICE PHARMACEUTICALS

25% discount for Ultima Pharma Cycles

INFO

1. In order to have the promo code applied and get the free products, add the items to your cart 1x quantities (do not order from bulk section 5x, 10x because promos won't apply).

Promo ends at 11:59 P.M. PST, 8th of April!

Respectfully,
OSGear Team

Why is this thread so empty? Makes me scared...
I hear ya, I almost ordered from this source but doesn't seem like Meso members aren't on board so I had to pass. I seen on Reddit they have a small fan base but I don't trust that very much. That being said I haven't seen anyone complaining on here either. Just a bunch of sales ads.

I hear ya, I almost ordered from this source but doesn't seem like Meso members aren't on board so I had to pass. I seen on Reddit they have a small fan base but I don't trust that very much. That being said I haven't seen anyone complaining on here either. Just a bunch of sales ads.
They are very popular on eroids but so is napsgear hahah, and their testing lab is wierd. Some nonamer lab.

This lab is a ghost.

They are the only source that managed to get me a customs love letter and the two promised promo items weren't even on the seizure letter. Contacted them and they were rude about it. Fuck them.

They are the only source that managed to get me a customs love letter and the two promised promo items weren't even on the seizure letter. Contacted them and they were rude about it. Fuck them.

Hello Sir,

First of all, we do not ship 'promised' promo items, because we do not 'promise' gear to customers. Another aspect is that we have a professional customer service team, I doubt someone was rude. We respect our customers and in most of the cases, issues are solved, including the unfortunate situation of a seizure (which is extremely rare)... we have a reship policy guarantee for such cases, you can check it on our FAQ. I have to remind you that this business is not Amazon after all.

Thank you.

They are very popular on eroids but so is napsgear hahah, and their testing lab is wierd. Some nonamer lab.

This lab is a ghost.

Hello Sir,

We are a source, not a lab. Would you please offer more details about the 'weird', 'nonamer' and 'ghost' lab?

Thank you.

Hello,

I encourage you to try our products and services, you'll be completely satisfied.

Please feel free to contact me anytime for any further questions. I would be glad to assist you in the process.

Respectfully!

Hello Sir,

First of all, we do not ship 'promised' promo items, because we do not 'promise' gear to customers. Another aspect is that we have a professional customer service team, I doubt someone was rude. We respect our customers and in most of the cases, issues are solved, including the unfortunate situation of a seizure (which is extremely rare)... we have a reship policy guarantee for such cases, you can check it on our FAQ. I have to remind you that this business is not Amazon after all.

Thank you.
1. I ordered a buy 10 get 2 extra promo and customs reported 10 vials.
2. Why on fucking earth would I trust the only company to ever fuck up a delivery to send me a package again? Do you want me to go to jail for your stupidity? I asked if I could at least get a partial refund instead of a reship which was denied.
Go and fuck yourself, there's a reason your thead is 80% promo 20% complaining ex-customers.

1. I ordered a buy 10 get 2 extra promo and customs reported 10 vials.
2. Why on fucking earth would I trust the only company to ever fuck up a delivery to send me a package again? Do you want me to go to jail for your stupidity? I asked if I could at least get a partial refund instead of a reship which was denied.
Go and fuck yourself, there's a reason your thead is 80% promo 20% complaining ex-customers.

The most important aspect is not mentioned in what you've posted. Your country. If you live in a high risk country, we have no reship policy guarantee so once you place the order you mutually agree with the source's terms. If your country is not a high risk country, going to jail is just fantasy. In more than 12 years experience in this business, I've never heard one single case of going to jail for a package containing steroids.

So, there's a reason why you are complaining on this thread and avoid mentioning all the aspects. I hope you find a better source that could meet your expectations.

OSGEAR SPOTLIGHT PROMO

- EXTRA: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE for Deus Medical, Genetic Pharma, Zerox Pharma and Ice Pharma
- 20% OFF for all Ultima Pharma - Cycles

PROMO CODE: TELEGRAM30

Code:

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS
ULTIMA PEPTIDES
BELIGAS
PHARMACOM LABS
INDIAN PHARMACY

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE

DEUS MEDICAL
ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS
GENETIC PHARMACEUTICALS
ZEROX PHARMACEUTICALS
ICE PHARMACEUTICALS

20% discount for Ultima Pharma Cycles

INFO

1. In order to get the free products, add the items to your cart 1x quantities (do not order from bulk section 5x, 10x because promos won't apply).

Promo ends at 11:59 P.M. PST, 18th of April!

Respectfully,
OSGear Team

Last edited:
I have placed two orders with OS gear. Everything arrived as expected. I ordered winstrol oral, winstrol suspension and test suspension. All of it looks good. I have sent everything to Jano for testing and will report back with the results.

OSGEAR 'SUMMER WARM-UP' PROMO

Dear friends, we have some specials for you!

- 35 DISCOUNT SITEWIDE*
*except Pharmacom Labs - US warehouse
- EXTRA: BUY 3 GET 1 FREE for the selected brands
- 25% discount for all Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles

PROMO CODE: WARMUP35
Code:

35% OFF + BUY 3 GET 1 FREE

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS
ULTIMA PEPTIDES
NAKON MEDICAL
BELIGAS
PHARMACOM LABS
GENETIC PHARMACEUTICALS
ZEROX PHARMACEUTICALS
ICE PHARMACEUTICALS

25% OFF for Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles

INFO
In order to have the promo code applied and get the free products, add the items to your cart 1x quantities (do not order from bulk section 5x, 10x because promos won't apply).

Promo ends at 11:59 P.M. PST, 29th of April!

Respectfully,
OSGear Team

Back