MESO-Rx Sponsor OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store!

OSGear

Subscriber
MESO-Rx Sponsor
Hello dear Meso-RX members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service.

Feel free to contact us here via PM or by opening a ticket on the website directly: Contact Us | Osgear:. Best Legal Anabolic Steroids for Sale| Buy Steroids USA (UK, EU)

We'll answer to your message shortly!

Website link: osgear.ws/

OSGear Team

Make sure to check our HOT SEPTEMBER promotion!

BOGO PROMO (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE) FOR ULTIMA PHARMA AND NAKON MEDICAL:

NAKON: Nakon Medical | Osgear:. Best Legal Anabolic Steroids for Sale| Buy Steroids USA (UK, EU)
ULTIMA: Ultima Pharmaceuticals | Osgear:. Best Legal Anabolic Steroids for Sale| Buy Steroids USA (UK, EU)

Thank you!
OSGear Team

He was preparing this intro, obviously.

Shut up.
Nobody plans a steroid forum re-intro that takes 20 years OR after 20 years without good reason.

Offer some productive oprions or go back to reddit and play some more games on your PC until you've finished school/college/uni and spent atleast 10 years living life in the real adult world (beyond the age of 25) being financially independent from your parents.

Shut up.
Nobody plans a steroid forum re-intro that takes 20 years OR after 20 years without good reason.

Offer some productive oprions or go back to reddit and play some more games on your PC until you've finished school/college/uni and spent atleast 10 years living life in the real adult world (beyond the age of 25) being financially independent from your parents.
Uh oh…please don’t block me. Imagine acting like a petulant child because people know you’re an idiot. Got run off of UK boards so you come troll US boards lmao. Fuck off twat…don’t you have a queen to mourn or something.

Shut up.

fuck off cunt. That shit was funny

Shut up.

Wow nothing gets past you.

Unfortunately for you sarcasm is lost due to your severe autism

Shut up.

The fuck kinda boo shit post is this?
If u don't see the humor in his post, then ur a dick cuz that shit was funny.
I now fart in your general direction.

My blocked/Ignored list just reached 24 count.

I'm still happy and oblivious to bullshit from random online strangers that I don't care about and don't wanna know.

yadda yadda yadda....blah blah blah :rolleyes:

My blocked/Ignored list just reached 24 count.

I'm still happy and oblivious to bullshit from random online strangers that I don't care about and don't wanna know.

yadda yadda yadda....blah blah blah :rolleyes:
You are literally the most useless, annoying faggot on this board.
Go kiss the feet of your new inbred pedophile king or something.