MESO-Rx Sponsor OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store!

Q: So why haven’t you been around?

A: I haven’t been around.

With that level of attention to detail I’m practically giddy at the prospect of handing you my money.
We've been active on multiple other boards but the section here has not been moderated. Now we're ready to communicate and keep in touch here as well.

Used these guys once for my first ever order - smooth transaction except they sent a different (more expensive) brand because they were OOS on the one I ordered. Would never use again because now I know how to better source my shit at much better prices but they served a purpose and actually sent what I paid for mostly.

My blocked/Ignored list just reached 24 count.

I'm still happy and oblivious to bullshit from random online strangers that I don't care about and don't wanna know.

yadda yadda yadda....blah blah blah :rolleyes:
I'm gay. Most know this.
However, you are a faggot.
There's a difference.

So when am I getting a refund for the 10 Test vials from 2020 that you managed to stealth so poorly that you are the first and only source that got me a love letter from customs?
Besides, there was a promo and you said you'd pack me two vials extra but customs only found 10 in there.

Last edited:
So when am I getting a refund for the 10 Test vials from 2020 that you managed to stealth so poorly that you are the first and only source that got me a love letter from customs?
Besides, there was a promo and you said you'd pack me two vials extra but customs only found 10 in there.
These dudes got me and a few friends controlled deliveries and they said it was okay… lol. Good thing they weren’t controlled substances…

That said, their stuff appears to be legit. They’re just a bit hapless.

Make sure to check our HOT SEPTEMBER promotion!

BOGO PROMO (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE) FOR ULTIMA PHARMA AND NAKON MEDICAL:

bogo-up-np-13Jul-0735.gif

NAKON: Nakon Medical | Osgear:. Best Legal Anabolic Steroids for Sale| Buy Steroids USA (UK, EU)
ULTIMA: Ultima Pharmaceuticals | Osgear:. Best Legal Anabolic Steroids for Sale| Buy Steroids USA (UK, EU)

Thank you!
OSGear Team
No

check PM.

These dudes got me and a few friends controlled deliveries and they said it was okay… lol. Good thing they weren’t controlled substances…

That said, their stuff appears to be legit. They’re just a bit hapless.

We always ship without signature required but depending on the local post legislation, they can ask for one (for packages shipped from specific countries). So this is not related to us.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Used these guys once for my first ever order - smooth transaction except they sent a different (more expensive) brand because they were OOS on the one I ordered. Would never use again because now I know how to better source my shit at much better prices but they served a purpose and actually sent what I paid for mostly.
By the way, we have a price match policy and some good promos.

Thank you!

Last edited:
OSGear BESTSELLER: Ultima Pharmaceuticals

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE

up-1-buy-1-free-20Oct-2038.gif

WEBSITE
: osgear.ws/manufacturer/ultima-pharmaceuticals

Thank you,
OSGear Team

NAKON MEDICAL - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PROMO

WEBSITE
: osgear.ws/manufacturer/nakon-medical

nakon-medical-05Sep-2008.gif

Thank you,
OSGear Team

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS - US DOMESTIC WAREHOUSE

WEBSITE
: osgear.ws/manufacturer/ultima-pharmaceuticals-us

ultima-pharmaceuticals-us-19Aug-1301.jpg

b-ultima-dbol-25-158.jpg

b-ultima-hgh-10iu-158.jpg

b-ultima-cyp-158.jpg

b-ultima-oxa-50-158.jpg

Thank you,
OSGear Team

NAKON MEDICAL - PREMIUM QUALITY GEAR

LAB TESTS: osgear.ws/lab-tests?bid=178

nakon-medical-05Sep-2008.gif

Thank you,
OSGear Team

is there a half-price code or something similar for the pharma hghs or how do you think you will sell those if there are at least 3 established sources selling those for less than half the cost you charge?
those prices are damn insane..