MESO-Rx Sponsor OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store!

Q: So why haven’t you been around?

A: I haven’t been around.

With that level of attention to detail I’m practically giddy at the prospect of handing you my money.
If I remember correctly, and I'm certain I do, Uncle Z and Oscarro took turns ratting on one another. Both Z and Oscarro felt they were in direct competition with the other.

Uncle Z had a bunch of customers who sent funds and didn't receive their orders. A little understanding may have been in order after the article made the rounds complete with pictures of Polish LE and a bunch of vials and bottles with the Uncle Z label displayed. The article was published/written in Polish.

Uncle Z advertised a re-shipping campaign for customers who didn't receive their orders. Some of us here felt that using caution and not giving your full name and address to an obvious Z imposter. We compared posts from before Z was busted and the newest Z.

Then we compared Z's sentence structure when he described the counterfeit Omnadren as "Working replicas" to Z threatening a meso member with physical violence for calling his Re ship campaign a "Fraud",
among other things. Meso was credited with exposing the latest version of Uncle Z a potential security threat.

Oscarro, while not exclusively preying on noobs had their share of issues not the least of was consorting with outllawmuscle.com owner John Russo and his #1 source at the time, Thorus aka Neal Armour, who were charged with Distributing AAS and Money Laundering. The were sentenced to Time Served and released to the street from MDC San Diego while those they informed on served real prison terms.

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS - THE DEFINITION OF QUALITY

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PROMO

LINKS:

osgear.se/manufacturer/ultima-pharmaceuticals
osgear.se/manufacturer/ultima-pharmaceuticals-us

*add the products to your cart 1x quantities
**no promo code needed

b-ultima-dbol-1.jpg
b-ultima-stan-1.jpg

Thank you,
OSGear Team

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
30% OFF ENTIRE STORE

PROMO CODE:
OFF30
+ FREE PRODUCTS FROM OUR BESTSELLERS!

Thank you,
OSGear Team

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, and I'm certain I do, Uncle Z and Oscarro took turns ratting on one another. Both Z and Oscarro felt they were in direct competition with the other.

Uncle Z had a bunch of customers who sent funds and didn't receive their orders. A little understanding may have been in order after the article made the rounds complete with pictures of Polish LE and a bunch of vials and bottles with the Uncle Z label displayed. The article was published/written in Polish.

Uncle Z advertised a re-shipping campaign for customers who didn't receive their orders. Some of us here felt that using caution and not giving your full name and address to an obvious Z imposter. We compared posts from before Z was busted and the newest Z.

Then we compared Z's sentence structure when he described the counterfeit Omnadren as "Working replicas" to Z threatening a meso member with physical violence for calling his Re ship campaign a "Fraud",
among other things. Meso was credited with exposing the latest version of Uncle Z a potential security threat.

Oscarro, while not exclusively preying on noobs had their share of issues not the least of was consorting with outllawmuscle.com owner John Russo and his #1 source at the time, Thorus aka Neal Armour, who were charged with Distributing AAS and Money Laundering. The were sentenced to Time Served and released to the street from MDC San Diego while those they informed on served real prison terms.

Love this kind of content...

"Now we know the REST of the Story"...

Paul Harvey...

Why the long break, if you don't mind me asking?

Something tells me, after reading all that crap after your post, that was the reason for the break :D

Judging by the fact that under many branches (even sponsors) a lot of posts and questions that do not bring absolutely no value to the store or other participants, it may be a fairly good reason not to become a sponsor. :rolleyes:

Something tells me, after reading all that crap after your post, that was the reason for the break :D

Judging by the fact that under many branches (even sponsors) a lot of posts and questions that do not bring absolutely no value to the store or other participants, it may be a fairly good reason not to become a sponsor. :rolleyes:
if you are looking for special treatment by the members here (or by the admin) because you have a fancy banner then i have to disappoint you... you have to check another board then..

if you are looking for special treatment by the members here (or by the admin) because you have a fancy banner then i have to disappoint you... you have to check another board then..
I'm not looking for special treatment here. But to go to the branch store and see two pages of comments, in which the participants are arguing with each other, at least strange.

And yes, of course, it is important for me to understand what participants are here, to see how useful my participation here can be. (and whether I need to become a sponsor)

I do not know how good is the store, a branch in which we are, just noticed the toxic participants and gave my opinion.

With all due respect ;)

В чем смысл сообщения ?

Если вы можете принести высококачественные сиськи и задницу, вы будете высоко оценены этим сообществом.

Если вы можете принести высококачественные сиськи и задницу, вы будете высоко оценены этим сообществом.

I have a few female clients that men here would definitely appreciate :p:D

It's a promotional photo from the manufacturer - to which you responded.

I'm not quite sure if you're responding to me in a good way or a bad way .

But if you want to judge me and my team about my business, you don't have to do it by the picture.

You can go to my Instagram or telegram and see how many real reviews and order receipt facts we have so far ;)

Spoiler - there are more than a few hundred.

Have a great day everyone .

HUGE OSGEAR BLACK FRIDAY SALE STARTED!

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS [US WH]​

osgear.se/manufacturer/ultima-pharmaceuticals-us​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS [INT WH]​

osgear.se/manufacturer/ultima-pharmaceuticals​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE NAKON MEDICAL [INT WH]​

osgear.se/manufacturer/nakon-medical​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE BELIGAS [US WH]​

osgear.se/manufacturer/beligas-us​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE BELIGAS [INT WH]​

osgear.se/manufacturer/beligas​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PHARMACOM LABS [US WH]​

osgear.se/manufacturer/pharmacom-labs-us​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PHARMA GRADE​

osgear.se/warehouse/international-warehouse-2​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE INDIAN PHARMACY​

osgear.se/warehouse/international-warehouse-1​

30% DISCOUNT FOR THE REST OF THE SHOP*
PROMO CODE: OFF30

*promo code can't be used together with BOGO
**no promo code is needed for BOGO
***add products to your cart 1x quantities (not 5x, 10x)

Thank you,
OSGear Team

BLACK FRIDAY IS OVER BUT THE DISCOUNTS CONTINUE!

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS [US WH]​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE BELIGAS [US WH]​

osgear.se/manufacturer/beligas-us​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PHARMACOM LABS [US WH]​

osgear.se/manufacturer/pharmacom-labs-us​

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE INDIAN PHARMACY​

osgear.se/warehouse/international-warehouse-1​

30% DISCOUNT FOR SELECTED PRODUCTS*
PROMO CODE: OFF30

*promo code can't be used together with BOGO
**no promo code is needed for BOGO
***add products to your cart 1x quantities (not 5x, 10x)

Thank you,
OSGear Team

Dianabol (Methandienone) also spelled metandienone and talked about as simply ‘Dbol’ is the most used oral anabolic steroid in history. It is a classic steroid still very popular!

Athletes can enjoy a boost in protein synthesis and a fast rise in nitrogen because the steroid works so fast.

You can find multiple Dianabol brands on OSGear! Which one is your favorite?

b-ultima-dbol-25-158.jpg
b-dianabolos.jpg
b-pro-dynabol-hp-208.jpg
b-dbol-25-180.jpg
b-dianabol-10.jpg

Explore all the options on OSGear!

Thank you,
OSGear Team

Trestolone Acetate, also known as a7 alpha-methyl-nortestosterone (MENT powder) is an extremely powerful synthetic steroid that is even stronger than testosterone. The steroid is used for bodybuilding purposes as well as for strength training and has the potential to be used for male contraceptive measures. The steroid causes temporary infertility in men if administered in sufficient quantities.

Trestolone Acetate (6157-87-5) is believed to be ten times more powerful than testosterone, and as a result, it has gained an excellent reputation for many years. It is administered through various ways such as powder or injection. This steroid is more useful to committed weight lifters bodybuilders aspiring to get positive results by combining the steroid with diets fitness regimen as well as supplements.

Multiple MENT brands are available on OSGear:

osgear.se/active-substance/trestolone-acetate

b-ultima-ment-50-158.jpg
b-Ment-50.jpg
b-acro-trestolone-ment-208.jpg
b-trestolone-ment.jpg
b-trestolone-a-100-78.jpg

Thank you,
OSGear Team

OSGear Christmas / NYE - BOGO SALE​

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS - US​