USA Discounted Blood work

DonLigero

TLDR: A new service is available in the US that allows purchasing of discounted labs, processed by LabCorp (Quest pending). It is a subscription based service that is priced lower than most every other available service. Details are available here: Fitomics Research Labs . Use code MESO for 5% off of lab orders (does not apply to subscription fee).

1722076892959.png

This is a few of the more common tests available compared to the existing popular services. Of course the other services often have discount codes, but you will find that Fitomics is still a better deal.

For those who like more detail. Fitomics is a Birmingham based fitness lab. Led by Cody Haun, PhD, they take a science based approach to individual responses to interventions. You can see some of Cody's research publication here.

I have been working with Fitomics for over a year as a customer. I have seen great gains while working with them. As part of their science based approach, we often ordered routine and detail blood work. I realized early on, that their prices were AMAZING. I eventually convinced them to offer this service to individuals outside the local area. Soft-launched in May of 2024, Fitomics has served over 200 orders and is now opening to the public.

Currently all orders go through LabCorp. They are diligently working to bring Quest as an option as well. Of course a few states (NY,NJ), this service is not available.

This is a monthly subscription service to order labs at these prices. The subscription fee covers all lab draw fees. If you are ordering a single IGF-1 test, then this service does not make sense. For those testing many biomarkers on a regular cadence, this could save significant money. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.

Feel free to reach out for specific questions or to request additional tests be added. There are a number of Meso members who have already used this service.