outlawmuscle.com

graybass

I just recently spoke to the Admin there. He is very aware of the problem. The server assures him it will be fixed. Just a matter of time. And yes it was because of the earthquake. Something like 90% of the traffic is now going thru only 1% of the grid. So we have electronic gridlock!
Could take up till another month.
GB

Slick Arrado

Some of the bugs must be gone now, because I haven't had any problems posting there for the last two days. And I couldn't post ONCE, a week ago.

Slick Arrado

TheChosen1 said:
Are you guys using your ISP to log onto outlawmuscle? I haven't had any problems in weeks, except if I try going there from my CompuServe. As long as I use the Mozilla Firefox, I'm there pronto.

On a personal note, I have to admit that I miss the source posting here. This used to be one of the best places to find the best sources back in the day. But oh well, what the hell. It's still a very informative board and one of the few that's been online for years.

Wzzup bro?! Haven't e-seen you in a long time.

Disturbed

yeah I haven't been able to post for about 3 weeks now. It's good to hear you are working the problems out. For a moment I thought I might have been banned or something.lol

thick

u have to be persistent lol. Takes about 4 or 5 tries. than it will go good for a few posts. That is my experience. Sometimes it is worse. Either way it is a pain in the ass and my pm box is full bc i dont feel like fighting it
eleven11 said:
that place has been a pain in the ass for a month, I cant even get on and answer my Pm's. I can log on everyday but as soon as I try to post it shuts down on me. been spending more time here, kinda miss my old home. this is still a good board. some of the Mods won't speak to me but thats life....................11

thick

he shouldve called me. I couldve fixed it
graybass said:
I just recently spoke to the Admin there. He is very aware of the problem. The server assures him it will be fixed. Just a matter of time. And yes it was because of the earthquake. Something like 90% of the traffic is now going thru only 1% of the grid. So we have electronic gridlock!
Could take up till another month.
GB

TheChosen1

Slick Arrado said:
Wzzup bro?! Haven't e-seen you in a long time.

Hey Slick, yep. I'm dropping by every now and then.

Personally, I'm not having any problems on the other open source boards. I miss it when this board was open source but aw well.

drocknaz

Re: outlawmuscle.com forgot password

I forgot my password on outlaw and its linked to a safemail account. I'm not getting my password reset instructions for what I believe is because i need to add the admin email address in the contacts because im not getting an eamil from them. Although it says an email was sent. Does anyone know what i need to do? I've tried setting up a new account so i could pm the admin but i cant get past the no spam question. my handle is aeonfluxster. (wish i could change the handle) thx in advance for any help.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts