MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

polite and timely communication. Order receive us Int in 14 days in discreet box with good packaging. Second order on the way and wouldn’t hesitate to place order #3.

Decided to try out this guy with a small order and it was seized. Sent a few email to PCT 24X7 with proof of the seizure and never heard back from him. Quick to get the order but when shit goes wrong he doesn't seems to want to hold his end of the deal up with 1 reship as stated in his intro.

Decided to try out this guy with a small order and it was seized. Sent a few email to PCT 24X7 with proof of the seizure and never heard back from him. Quick to get the order but when shit goes wrong he doesn't seems to want to hold his end of the deal up with 1 reship as stated in his intro.
What country seized it?
When was it seized and when did you notify him?

Hello sir ,
I immediately reshipped your package as soon you sent me email about seizure and showed the letter , I forwarded the tracking number to you yesterday and when I received your email today I sent the tracking number again .
There must be some issue with email hope my emails are not ending up in your spam box , it’s my track record I have never showed my back to any of my customer .
I’m sending you the tracking number again by PM here on meso please check .

You are an ass. Its only been 1 day. He clearly does above and beyond all that other wont. Instead of coming here and being ridiculous. Wait more then 1 day. He clearly took care of you.

You are an ass. Its only been 1 day. He clearly does above and beyond all that other wont. Instead of coming here and being ridiculous. Wait more then 1 day. He clearly took care of you.
Yes sir I already shipped the package again on his provided new address yesterday within 4 hours as he informed me about seizure and provided tracking twice on his email . Just sent the tracking again no idea if my email is ending in his spam box

@Boss hog please send me a msg on Wickr so I can provide the tracking number again as I don’t know if my emails are ending up in your spam box

WICKR - PCT247