MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Waiting on a pack, close to 4 weeks. But this source has been extremely responsive and working with me on the status, checking the tracking and offering to reship if no movement soon. Really good customer service so far, hoping it shows soon.
Same here source has been extremely helpful with my situation also. Hope mine makes it this time!

Yes sir your reship is been arranged too and handed to shipper , I will share tracking number on Monday evening, just to share info I had a package sitting in customs for 22 days got released , but still I don’t want to make my customers wait that long
Same here source has been extremely helpful with my situation also. Hope mine makes it this time!

Did they send you the brand name Signature for the shampoo? If so that’s what I’m using EOD and it’s good.
Its fungicyte i have no idea but its legit, and got 3 100 mL bottles instead of brand name nizorl which is such a better deal lol. 4$ each, a great deal too.

My apologies to customers who are facing delays as usa customs are stopping package too often now and they are specially looking for abortion pills that Indian pharmacies are selling online to usa customers for more info please check Bloomberg blog on that .

I have arranged reshipments through different carrier , please email or msg on Wickr for any queries
Email - PCT24X7@PROTON.ME
WICKR - PCT247

Thank you

My apologies to customers who are facing delays as usa customs are stopping package too often now and they are specially looking for abortion pills that Indian pharmacies are selling online to usa customers for more info please check Bloomberg blog on that .

I have arranged reshipments through different carrier , please email or msg on Wickr for any queries
Email - PCT24X7@PROTON.ME
WICKR - PCT247

Thank you
How will this affect orders placed from now on?

How will this affect orders placed from now on?
Orders that are being accepted are safe as I’m shipping medications through different country now delivery is faster and safer however this is costing me little extra than I’m charging from customers but it’s still good for me as my main focus is safe delivery and good customer service

Orders that are being accepted are safe as I’m shipping medications through different country now delivery is faster and safer however this is costing me little extra than I’m charging from customers but it’s still good for me as my main focus is safe delivery and good customer service
Awesome! Will order first thing in the morning.

I'm a LONG TIME member since the early days of the original Meso plus a senior. Can I get a discount too?!!
Sd