MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

My friend and I made orders with pct 24x7, one going to usa and one to Canada. Their communication is excellent, I can’t rave enough about this service. Prices are rock bottom for quality Indian generics. Pack landed in usa without problems in 13 days, and Canada took about 3 weeks because of customs/canada post. Pct 24x7 kept in touch through the whole process, assuring if any problems he would resend, he seems like a stand up person which makes all the difference to me !!

My friend and I made orders with pct 24x7, one going to usa and one to Canada. Their communication is excellent, I can’t rave enough about this service. Prices are rock bottom for quality Indian generics. Pack landed in usa without problems in 13 days, and Canada took about 3 weeks because of customs/canada post. Pct 24x7 kept in touch through the whole process, assuring if any problems he would resend, he seems like a stand up person which makes all the difference to me !!
Cheers , will be sending packages to Canada by different method to reduce the TA and customs holdup duration