MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

My second order landed today containing 1000 pills. Took about 1 week longer than my last package but still within a month.
Yes sir postal services sometimes load the packages in connecting flights so it takes longer than the direct flights to usa .

Just to notify all

Ovidac manufacturer has recalled ovidac from market due to contamination and it’s discontinued now so customers who placed order of ovidac will be receiving Zyhcg as it’s same price product with good quality and most preferred brand in India by doctors, we recalled Shipped packages of customers and replaced ovidac with Zyhcg

Sorry for inconvenience but sending out contaminated products willingly isn’t something we will do

Why haven't you posted any test results from jano for any of your products yet?

What have you sent out for testing and when can we expect to see the results?

Why haven't you posted any test results from jano for any of your products yet?

What have you sent out for testing and when can we expect to see the results?
yes sir we are sending out first batch of various products to janoshik for testing soon , we wont be selling any benzos , opiates at all as its crime in india itself and we will loose our licence if we do so. we will offer store 100$ credit for testing. we have casiprodol and similar type products for pain management who don't fall under narcotics category in india

Hello sir , hcg samples are ready to dispatch to janoshik with 2 samples of pharma test e and sustanon , to UK we ship through indian post and packages will be delivered by royal mail in uk , currently due to less flights uk is taking 4-5 days more than usa , to usa its around 12-15 days while to uk it may take 12-18 days door to door , it cost me around 30$ for shipping to uk but i take 25$ only .
@Trennex You forget to ship off these samples or did you lie?

@SkankHunt @Tiredandhot @MadBret
ovidac is been pulled off from Indian market and I sent like 500 hcg , thousands pills of modafinil , armodafinil including various brands to usa for domestic sales asked my reshipper to send 1 sample of each to janoshik and he just disappeared now I need to find other trustworthy guy and I will send samples to janoshik directly from India , don’t know why but suddenly there is a shortage of hcg i noticed in India lot of brands are just out of stock so I need to check which one are widely available and will be there for regular sales

Had a few more packs touchdown in the UK, no issues for myside. Turnaround seems quick in getting the packs out.

Only thing that lets me down is Royal Mail in the UK, useless fuckers.

Made my first order from them a week or so ago, awaiting delivery will report my results.
Yes sir there was a scanning delay at Indian customs for unknown reason , it will be delivered shortly , tracking is been hit or miss but in reality packages are moving fine 99% of times just no realtime updates on postal website

Placed an order and received tracking promptly, waiting for delivery in high hopes- these are great prices that are easily a fourth the price of other indian pharmas. Will report back in a couple weeks.