MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Anyone's tracking not update after leaving India? Mine has shown departed that country for a week now with no update.

Anyone's tracking not update after leaving India? Mine has shown departed that country for a week now with no update.
Hello sir , sometimes postal service dispatch the packages through connecting flights and sometimes to direct flights , packages shipped along with your haven’t reached usa yet but orders shipped 2 days later entered customs and cleared it too and currently on the way to get delivered

Thank You so glad all came. And he even hooked up my nizoral by switching to another brand which i got 3 x the amount.

All is accounted for. What an amazing deal.

It did take a bit longer then advertised but still just 3 weeks. As there was some Holiday Festival going on.

And the pills are solid, exactly as advertised.

Also his communication and willing to make sure it comes is incredible.

Overall Fantastic and cant beat the price at all.

Thank You so glad all came. And he even hooked up my nizoral by switching to another brand which i got 3 x the amount.

It did take a bit longer then advertised but still just 3 weeks. As there was some Holiday Festival going on.

Yes I can’t say enough about this source, amazing deals/service/communication

Glad you liked our service sir , will continue to provide better service and products at best price

Nizral 2% comes is 50 ml pack and in that price customer can buy fungicyte 2% 100 ml x 3 which is same thing and same quality and better value for money that’s why I replaced it , here few companies charge extra just for their brand image however quality is same

Yes thank you, as i thought my order went throgh before i was able to switch it. So i am glad you gave the 3 100 ml fungicyte. Instead of the one 50 mL nizoral since a better deal.
Glad about that, i thought my order was shipped before the switch.

Waiting on a pack, close to 4 weeks. But this source has been extremely responsive and working with me on the status, checking the tracking and offering to reship if no movement soon. Really good customer service so far, hoping it shows soon.

Waiting on a pack, close to 4 weeks. But this source has been extremely responsive and working with me on the status, checking the tracking and offering to reship if no movement soon. Really good customer service so far, hoping it shows soon.
Yes sir reship is already been arranged via different shipping method , will email you the details , I won’t ever leave my customers in dark or tell them waiting for 14 days / seizure letter like others do ,

I tried this service on the personal recommendation of my man, jJburton. I needed a few items so I decided to pull the trigger. Very impressed at the speed and consistency of responses back, the courteous professionalism and the speed of processing my order. Also I think it’s great they carry many of the Himalaya brand products. Their products actually work for me so I snagged a bunch.

Really, the only negative I can find with this source is that I had no website to view the products and learn about others they carry. Had to use the list and search in another tab. But nbd really. Very pleased with this source so far. Now Im just waiting on the shipping services. Got notification my pack goes out today. Thanks 24x7 and jJburton.

Last edited:
Yes thank you, as i thought my order went throgh before i was able to switch it. So i am glad you gave the 3 100 ml fungicyte. Instead of the one 50 mL nizoral since a better deal.
Glad about that, i thought my order was shipped before the switch.
Did they send you the brand name Signature for the shampoo? If so that’s what I’m using EOD and it’s good.

G
I tried this service on the personal recommendation of my man, jJburton. I needed a few items so I decided to pull the trigger. Very impressed at the speed and consistency of responses back, the courteous professionalism and the speed of processing my order. Also I think it’s great they carry many of the Himalaya brand products. Their products actually work for me so I snagged a bunch.

Really, the only negative I can find with this source is that I had no website to view the products and learn about others they carry. Had to use the list and search in another tab. But nbd really. Very pleased with this source so far. Now Im just waiting on the shipping services. Got notification my pack goes out today. Thanks 24x7 and jJburton.
Glad you liked my customer service sir , your package is getting ready today and will be shipped , admin of this forum asked me to remove certain items from list as they are subjected to abuse and don’t goes according to rules of meso-rx so I will be removing certain items and upload on the website which is under construction and should be ready by next week

G

Glad you liked my customer service sir , your package is getting ready today and will be shipped , admin of this forum asked me to remove certain items from list as they are subjected to abuse and don’t goes according to rules of meso-rx so I will be removing certain items and upload on the website which is under construction and should be ready by next week

I think you should upload all items on the website and only remove those items you mentioned on the price list you share on the forum. To me that makes more sense because your own site is your own site. Conforms to the rules here and also keeps your entire catalog of items.

I think you should upload all items on the website and only remove those items you mentioned on the price list you share on the forum. To me that makes more sense because your own site is your own site. Conforms to the rules here and also keeps your entire catalog of items.
That's incorrect, if a product is prohibited for any reason, compliance with the rules means you can't sell it at all, no matter what.