MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

doesn’t take this long to send a box of ZyhCG to @janoshik , @Trennex can you send a box off for testing pal.
Yes sir totally agree with you and I won’t lie or run from situation but every single time I save up some money to invest in testing some fuck up just happen first supposed to be my domestic guy disappeared then that silly operation don’t know what was it that usa customs were running flared up the seizure rate so had to reship a lot of packages now I just save up some money again for it so please allow me couple of days to arrange things together . I’m working on starting my domestic line again with a guy that meso already know and trust so I’m pretty tight right now .

Yes sir totally agree with you and I won’t lie or run from situation but every single time I save up some money to invest in testing some fuck up just happen first supposed to be my domestic guy disappeared then that silly operation don’t know what was it that usa customs were running flared up the seizure rate so had to reship a lot of packages now I just save up some money again for it so please allow me couple of days to arrange things together . I’m working on starting my domestic line again with a guy that meso already know and trust so I’m pretty tight right now .
People will still buy it if it's 50% underdosed. We just need to know what it is. Thanks.

@Trennex Have Vidalista 2.5mg changed their packaging as there’s nothing on them that state they are from centurion labs (See picture)

Has anyone used these ?

Attachments

• 340D2FA4-1B13-4AC5-84FF-0D7729F692EF.jpeg
    340D2FA4-1B13-4AC5-84FF-0D7729F692EF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • 97B3EB08-8D35-4E32-A759-6A3D0E0E73E8.jpeg
    97B3EB08-8D35-4E32-A759-6A3D0E0E73E8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 85
@Trennex Have Vidalista 2.5mg changed their packaging as there’s nothing on them that state they are from centurion labs (See picture)

Has anyone used these ?

There are lots of companies in India that produce the same meds, unless you specified what brand you wanted i think its just luck of the draw what the pharmacy has in.

There are lots of companies in India that produce the same meds, unless you specified what brand you wanted i think its just luck of the draw what the pharmacy has in.
If you had of looked at my posted photos it clearly states it’s vidalista 2.5mg however on most of the packaging I’ve seen it should also state that it’s manufactured by centurion labs so I’m asking @Trennex why it doesn’t show that.

If you had of looked at my posted photos it clearly states it’s vidalista 2.5mg however on most of the packaging I’ve seen it should also state that it’s manufactured by centurion labs so I’m asking @Trennex why it doesn’t show that.

Yes and what I’m saying is lots of companies manufacture that product, not just centurion labs. Hence those are not produced by centurion labs would be my wild guess

Apologies I misunderstood you.

No problem, i probably wasn’t crystal clear anyway.

Also, just a note. Those could be Centruion but just some generic packaging. From my experience with Indian meds its a bit of a mine field sometimes with packaging.

Sure they will be g2g either way

Hello sir ,
Those Vidalista pills are indeed authentic and produced by centurion recently these generic manufacturers are getting lot of heat from eu as lot of online pharmacies are shipping loads of it illegally so they just removed their name from strips but you can still see their manufacturing licence number mentioned on strips .

PCT24X7 is an excellent company with a wide choice and good products.
Ordered and received product in 14 days,the communication is simple and efficient.Delivery was quite fast with a tracking number and very good packaging.
Will order again very soon.

Attachments

• MODA.jpg
    MODA.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 68
Hello sir ,
Those Vidalista pills are indeed authentic and produced by centurion recently these generic manufacturers are getting lot of heat from eu as lot of online pharmacies are shipping loads of it illegally so they just removed their name from strips but you can still see their manufacturing licence number mentioned on strips .
Seems to me they would still be getting “heat” then If the licence number is still on there and the name of the brand “vidalista” is still on there your telling me the heat would stop just because it doesn’t say centurion?

Can you post pics of all the other strength Vidalistas you sell to prove this is the case please?

Seems to me they would still be getting “heat” then If the licence number is still on there and the name of the brand “vidalista” is still on there your telling me the heat would stop just because it doesn’t say centurion?

Can you post pics of all the other strength Vidalistas you sell to prove this is the case please?
sure sir will share the images tomorrow morning when I will reach office few old batches still have name mentioned on it some don’t have it , I will share photos of 2.5 mg , 5 mg , 10 mg and 20 mg ones

Indian pharma world works totally different way than west thinks it’s more complicated as these generics are meant for legal export only but eventually most of the stock ends up in black market sales . There is another thing called licence on lease little hard to explain the whole scenario though

sure sir will share the images tomorrow morning when I will reach office few old batches still have name mentioned on it some don’t have it , I will share photos of 2.5 mg , 5 mg , 10 mg and 20 mg ones

Indian pharma world works totally different way than west thinks it’s more complicated as these generics are meant for legal export only but eventually most of the stock ends up in black market sales . There is another thing called licence on lease little hard to explain the whole scenario though
Thank you

Can you share?

Sponsors