MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello sir ,
Thank you for sharing review I usually never send any medicine until it has 8-12 month shelf life left , maybe mistakenly my staff handed these to my shipper , no problem let me know if these are acceptable or not otherwise I will reship fresh stock ones on Monday .
I appreciate that, I will respond to our original Email chain tonight. Or would you rather I send you a DM?

It's important for everyone here to leave honest reviews. Service is excellent, but the Exp.date makes me cautious. As previously stated, normally I wouldn't mind(because most oral medications are efficacious far beyond any noted expiration date)...but Accutane is notorious for rapid degradation.

I appreciate that, I will respond to our original Email chain tonight. Or would you rather I send you a DM?

It's important for everyone here to leave honest reviews. Service is excellent, but the Exp.date makes me cautious. As previously stated, normally I wouldn't mind(because most oral medications are efficacious far beyond any noted expiration date)...but Accutane is notorious for rapid degradation.
Yes sir I also don’t ask my customers to post shiny reviews I always ask them to post their personal experience with us doesn’t matter if it’s negative or positive, it’s my responsibility to solve every issue my customer is having . I have already emailed you regarding reship sir . I will be reshipping a package tomorrow

Yes sir I also don’t ask my customers to post shiny reviews I always ask them to post their personal experience with us doesn’t matter if it’s negative or positive, it’s my responsibility to solve every issue my customer is having . I have already emailed you regarding reship sir . I will be reshipping a package tomorrow
Great.

Got your Email. Thanks

very interesting list. I am surprised to see chemotherapy there.

One thing that stuck out to me, that is expensive elsewhere was the ondansetron. very effective anti nausea medication its dirt cheap... I would advise anyone to just have some on hand. never know when it will come in handy

Decided to give these guys a go. I was hesitating as they had everything I wanted aside from oral semaglutide, but they have it now. Emails have been answered lightning quick and thoroughly. Prices are really good. Will update when my order arrives in a few weeks.

Note : we have added a new shipping method for USA and Canada , it takes little longer than standard India post but has great success rate however with this method customers might see delayed tracking updates but packages are moving just fine as they should . No surprise it might show dispatched from India then next update is out for delivery.

Just wanted to post. I ordered some meds and had no issues, great process with ordering, pricing is on point and everything arrived just as intended. Will be coming back next time I need something sold here thank you!

Note : we have added a new shipping method for USA and Canada , it takes little longer than standard India post but has great success rate however with this method customers might see delayed tracking updates but packages are moving just fine as they should . No surprise it might show dispatched from India then next update is out for delivery.
What's the price point in the new shipping line & will we have an option of choosing this new method or the old one?

What's the price point in the new shipping line & will we have an option of choosing this new method or the old one?
Yes sir the shipping cost will be 22$ for new line and 25$ for standard shipping and 30$ for speed post . Yes from Tomorrow I will start mentioning the shipping methods and cost so customer can choose as per his convenience.

Ordered and paid 22nd, tracking received 2 days later and pack landed to UK today, so overall 9 days. Everything has a decent use by date and looks good. Really impressed especially for the pricePCT.jpg

Nah, it's not acceptable to ship medication set to expire in one month. And certainly not Accutane of all things. I'd check your stock and ensure you don't continue either. There's other intl options here for us if this becomes a problem.
He at least always fixes, but can see people taking advantage.

The faster option? Ok.
I'm getting fucked over by dash right now. I had an order pending and I need aldactone. This is a bunch of garbage
What about going the Turkish/Bulgarian route? Those guys can use a courier which is 3-5 days. Slightly higher risk of seizure tho. RFS has it listed on his site, BG may be able to grab it if it’s not on his site also.

Not trying to take business from 24X7, I’m just giving you an expedited option. No disrespect to the vendor.

What about going the Turkish/Bulgarian route? Those guys can use a courier which is 3-5 days. Slightly higher risk of seizure tho. RFS has it listed on his site, BG may be able to grab it if it’s not on his site also.

Not trying to take business from 24X7, I’m just giving you an expedited option. No disrespect to the vendor.
I think I just need it in 2.5 weeks.

I think I just need it in 2.5 weeks.
I got this new order just 3 days ago. Because i was expecting 2 weeks time.
Order 21 track came 24 got here jan 31. 10 days, 6 from tracking. Out of 5 orders, none took longer then 14. Eastern US