MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

UPDATE:

A few weeks ago, I had received an order of (12) boxes of Accutane 30mgs x 10 from 24x7...the medication had an expiration date that was only a month from date of purchase.

@Trennex immediately offered a free reship with express shipping. It just arrived at my doorstep. 1 week from India to East Coast USA. With 4 extra boxes of Accutane...

FYI his prices for most meds are 20%-50% of what DASH PCT charges, and you don't have to deal with his shitty attitude.

Great service...

Do what you will with this information.

20230208_142433.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE:

A few weeks ago, I had received an order of (12) boxes of Accutane 30mgs x 10 from 24x7...the medication had an expiration date that was only a month from date of purchase.

@Trennex immediately offered a free reship with express shipping. It just arrived at my doorstep. 1 week from India to East Coast USA. With 4 extra boxes of Accutane...

FYI his prices for most meds are 20%-50% of what DASH PCT charges, and you don't have to deal with his shitty attitude.

Great service...

Where's mah primo god dammit

UPDATE:

Great service...

Did your tracking ever work? jw

UPDATE:

Great service...

View attachment 251573
That’s good business. I got an order coming from him now. His communication is on point and some of the prices are insanely cheap. I wonder sometimes how they even make money on some stuff.

UPDATE:

Great service...

View attachment 251573
Thank you for sharing sir , will continue to serve community at my best .

Hello sir we don’t have 2.5 mg or 5 mg Anavar but I can arrange 10 mg x 100 tabs box Anavar it’s good brand called evolve bio labs
I might be interested, I just went on their site. How much would a box of 100 pills cost? Also are they ugl or pharma grade? Thanks for answering so quickly.

I might be interested, I just went on their site. How much would a box of 100 pills cost? Also are they ugl or pharma grade? Thanks for answering so quickly.
Sure sir will check and let you know the price in morning . Typically these brands are not ugl they are registered companies to make products for export purpose only the quality of these brands are good don’t have lab tests though

I placed an order with PCT 24/7 @Trennex cause Dash pct was unresponsive over the Chinese New Year and I was worried I wouldn’t get my order of Hcg and Finasteride on time. They answered every email I sent with in an hour. Shipped quick and I got my pack in 12 days to the USA. Prices are incredibly cheap. All around a great experience. Thanks @Trennex ill be back again.

@Trennex

Thank you buddy, which one would you say is the most popular, I’m assuming you don’t have @janoshik lab tests for them?
Personally for sustanon I will go with (Retesto 250 ) and for test e I will go with testenate depot . Yes sir don’t have janoshik reports but if I remember a member of meso sent Testenate depot for testing and it came back good maybe skankhunt sent it not sure though .