MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

If he’s referring to Bayer Testoviron I sent in that and it was on point. I’ve sent both the Pakistani and Thai versions.
Few months back I saw a member posted the testing results of testenate depot 250
By janoshik just don’t remember the exact name and time frame though . If that person wasn’t you sir .

Order placed 1/25 and 2/1... I am still waiting for it.. Guess it just got shipped out...

the first one went missing or something when I was inquiring on the second order...

I just tracking info on the second package...

ill keep yall updated.

Order placed 1/25 and 2/1... I am still waiting for it.. Guess it just got shipped out...

the first one went missing or something when I was inquiring on the second order...

ill keep yall updated.
Damn you’ve been having some bad luck between dash and now a lost pack? Hope you get your stuff soon bro.

Damn you’ve been having some bad luck between dash and now a lost pack? Hope you get your stuff soon bro.
I know man.... Tracking numbers said they were just created...

SUPPOSIVELY it was lost but it was never registered with the system.

Then IDK wtf happened with the 2nd order and why the labels were just created 12 days after the order. I had to inquire..

ill keep yall updated.
Dang... PCT24X7 will make it right but that sucks since I think you were under some time constraints....?

ill keep yall updated.
Yes sir usually it doesn’t happen but it’s the 3rd case of missing package in last 5 months , sometimes the package gets damage before getting to Mumbai airport and they just never send it back to us or update it and via Belgium post we use a different shipper and the postal agent of Belgium post collects package only once a week it’s new service here in India but definitely good .

@Trennex

Thank you buddy, which one would you say is the most popular, I’m assuming you don’t have @janoshik lab tests for them?

The one you want is the test e testovirion by German remedies those are gunna be ur best choice, unless trennex can get you the Bayer testovirions which are the Pakistani ones or atleast what we call them usually India does have and carry them places like Thailand also has them. But those come 3 amps in a box all amber amps with white writing on them super thick oil but they work amazing....

The German remedies ones seems like a lot of Indian srcs carry they also carry a different brand but the ones u really want are the German remedies ones. It's just a bit better quailty u don't gotta worry about the quailty or the amps being shity... I do wish some srcs would carry or get the Bayer Pakistani ones in oil is super thick but they work extremely well... Anyway hope this helps

The one you want is the test e testovirion by German remedies those are gunna be ur best choice, unless trennex can get you the Bayer testovirions which are the Pakistani ones or atleast what we call them usually India does have and carry them places like Thailand also has them. But those come 3 amps in a box all amber amps with white writing on them super thick oil but they work amazing....

The German remedies ones seems like a lot of Indian srcs carry they also carry a different brand but the ones u really want are the German remedies ones. It's just a bit better quailty u don't gotta worry about the quailty or the amps being shity... I do wish some srcs would carry or get the Bayer Pakistani ones in oil is super thick but they work extremely well... Anyway hope this helps
yes sir those testoviron depot 250 mg amps by German remedies are truly a great quality product just not the amps as they don’t provide a cut to easily open up the amp otherwise it’s a solid quality product

yes sir those testoviron depot 250 mg amps by German remedies are truly a great quality product just not the amps as they don’t provide a cut to easily open up the amp otherwise it’s a solid quality product

Yeah u deff should really be using an amp opener even for really well made amps it just insures a clean score and break... U can get a cheap amp opener or cutter on any medical website where u get and order ur pins....

I really wish you could get the Bayer Pakistan ones they are the ones that have the three amber amps with white writing on them.... I only know one sec carrying them at the moment but I was under the understanding India gets them or is able to get them cause iv seen some YouTube channels from India and they all had those Bayer paki ones.

These guys worked flawlessly for me. Ordered Jan27, tracking provided Jan30, pack landed today 2/14 west coast US. WILD. Everything is in order and exactly what I asked for. I'll be using these guys for a while now. Too easy.

Sponsors