MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Never heard of that brand before and searching brings up almost nothing. Anyone know if this brand is legit?
Yes sir it’s not a worldwide popular lab like alpha pharma and it’s also a new lab here that’s why not so much reviews are available over boards .

@Trennex

Has there been any movement on the website?
Yes sir my developer was having troubles in uploading all 1600 products with pictures so I just told him to upload the pricelist in pdf , however the domestic section will be separate and I will use pastebin link and sheet will be updated on daily basis . However the process of ordering will be done manually via emails or Wickr as customer’s privacy and security is top priority for me . Website should be up on Tuesday if everything goes as planned .

Yes sir my developer was having troubles in uploading all 1600 products with pictures so I just told him to upload the pricelist in pdf , however the domestic section will be separate and I will use pastebin link and sheet will be updated on daily basis . However the process of ordering will be done manually via emails or Wickr as customer’s privacy and security is top priority for me . Website should be up on Tuesday if everything goes as planned .
buddy could you already check my mail regarding the EU shipping?
thanks buddy :)

Haha not yet sir , it won’t be possible for me to stock all products that international shop carries but I will have regular selling items in stock for domestic shop however prices will be higher than international shop though .
I just want some modafinil and dick pills.
Been dying for a domestic soma source but that's too much to ask for

I just want some modafinil and dick pills.
Been dying for a domestic soma source but that's too much to ask for
I had an accidental order of like a thousand dollars of modafinil and dick pills sent to me lol. I dont even use afinils.

My wife may use it if she is hung over