MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Had a hiccup with first pack, pct was quick to resend and it came through. If anyone has doubts, this dude follows through with his word.

Personally for sustanon I will go with (Retesto 250 ) and for test e I will go with testenate depot . Yes sir don’t have janoshik reports but if I remember a member of meso sent Testenate depot for testing and it came back good maybe skankhunt sent it not sure though .
@Trennex can you source pharma Testosterone cypionate?

Yes sir we carry oral semaglutide
3 mg x 10 tabs - 55$
7 mg x 10 tabs - 60$
14 mg x 10 tabs - 65$
Oral semaglutide sucks, absorption is terrible. Recommend you get some vials with the powder you reconstitute along with testing on it. A lot of sources offer tested injectable semaglutide and it's a competitive market.

Oral semaglutide sucks, absorption is terrible. Recommend you get some vials with the powder you reconstitute along with testing on it. A lot of sources offer tested injectable semaglutide and it's a competitive market.
yes sir I would be happy to carry the injectable form but only issue is not a single pharmaceutical company produce the injectable version of semaglutide in India as it’s still pending for approval by medical council of India .