MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

very high level . delivery is high quality and fast. the seller is always in touch. most responsible seller. I hope this seller is set up for a long period of work here on the forum. From USA

I guess I'm the only one with 3 week shipping lol

Hope mine doesn’t take 3 weeks, I’ll be out of hcg if it does. My Normal domestic source is currently unavailable so I had to find a new source and decided to give him a try cause I’m not about to pay $40-$50 for 1 vial of it domestically that most places charge when I ordered 5 vials for that same price here. May lower my dose to stretch it out just in case.

I guess I'm the only one with 3 week shipping from time of order
Did he give an explanation? Did you end up getting everything or did he throw in any extras for delay?
1 extra week does not seem too bad but yeah I guess if everyone else is posting 2 weeks or less I would be a little miffed.

Did he give an explanation? Did you end up getting everything or did he throw in any extras for delay?
1 extra week does not seem too bad but yeah I guess if everyone else is posting 2 weeks or less I would be a little miffed.
I get everything that I ordered. Everything comes as expected lol. Just ancy.

But clearly I am the unlucky one with delivery times.

Everything else is great, communication is a big bonus with this guy.

Last edited:
I get everything that I ordered. Everything comes as expected lol. Just ancy.

But clearly I am the unlucky one with delivery times.

Everything else is great, communication is a big bonus with this guy.
Forever antsy with international shipments. Looking forward to the domestic store getting up and running.

Extras. Lol. Gimme gimme gimme with you new folks.
When waiting on an international order you should focus on a goal. Maybe lose some weight or increase your cardio duration. Idk. Hit some PRs and lay off the more plates more dates. Do some actual research.
What do I know

Extras. Lol. Gimme gimme gimme with you new folks.
When waiting on an international order you should focus on a goal. Maybe lose some weight or increase your cardio duration. Idk. Hit some PRs and lay off the more plates more dates. Do some actual research.
What do I know
Uh, I'm not saying I expect that from anyone. I have seen it here or there from sources.
I was simply asking if he got an explanation or anything else.

I don't expect extras/freebies from this source or any source. In all honesty, I think 3 weeks is pretty typical I've seen other sources take longer. Now, don't go assuming I believe all sources take x amount of time, ok?

Also, I'm new here but far from new. I always do research. Research is in my blood bro.

Lol - Assume, Assume Assume with guys like you. ;)

IDK instead of assuming, go follow the liver king guy, hit some PRs and lay off the meth

Uh, I'm not saying I expect that from anyone. I have seen it here or there from sources.
I was simply asking if he got an explanation or anything else.

I don't expect extras/freebies from this source or any source. In all honesty, I think 3 weeks is pretty typical I've seen other sources take longer. Now, don't go assuming I believe all sources take x amount of time, ok?

Also, I'm new here but far from new. I always do research. Research is in my blood bro.

Lol - Assume, Assume Assume with guys like you. ;)

IDK instead of assuming, go follow the liver king guy, hit some PRs and lay off the meth
Leo is dead so you gotta do your own research now. Oh and eat some food. Lay off the more plates more dates

This is my 1st time using this guy and the list is absolutely nuts . Selection and prices are unmatched. Took the leap and got like 8-10 different items. So now I’m just excited AF to see just how fast and quality is. So far communication and professionalism are definetly A+ so far

I placed an order with PCT 24/7 @Trennex cause Dash pct was unresponsive over the Chinese New Year and I was worried I wouldn’t get my order of Hcg and Finasteride on time. They answered every email I sent with in an hour. Shipped quick and I got my pack in 12 days to the USA. Prices are incredibly cheap. All around a great experience. Thanks @Trennex ill be back again.

Which hcg brand did you get? How have your results been using it compared to others you’ve used previously?

Which hcg brand did you get? How have your results been using it compared to others you’ve used previously?
I’ve only ordered and used Zyhcg from dash and PCT 24x7 and I’ve been running it for about 4.5 months now and it’s working. My nuts were completely shrunken and started the Hcg and everything has gone back to normal and remained that way. I decided on that brand cause it has the most feedback and it was all positive.

What’s your dosage and protocol ? Also are you completely off ??
I’ve only ordered and used Zyhcg from dash and PCT 24x7 and I’ve been running it for about 4.5 months now and it’s working. My nuts were completely shrunken and started the Hcg and everything has gone back to normal and remained that way. I decided on that brand cause it has the most feedback and it was all positive.

What’s your dosage and protocol ? Also are you completely off ??
I’ve was on test cyp at a blast dose of 500mg for 3 months then lowered to TRT dose of 150mg and been that way for 4.5 months. I started Hcg when I went from 500mg test to 150mg. Im staying on test and will be running Hcg with it continuously. Taking Hcg at 1000iu a week. Monday/250iu Wednesday/500iu Friday/250iu. Not only did my nuts go back to normal size but I also feel like my erection quality got slightly better. Also after reading around for hours and hours, most that took Hcg while running test at TRT or blast cruise doses had a much better outcome with fertility. I already have two kids so not the end of the world if I lose fertility. But for how cheap Zyhcg is, I’ll run it to have normal size nuts and possibly preserve fertility.

Amazing customer service. I asked PCT if he was willing to price match AllDayChemist for naltrexone and he actually BEAT them. The guy is willing to go above and beyond