MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

so this is weird... an order I had that was shipped out of india a few days after rmy previous order has already hit the US... the older order with my humalog still hasnt..

paid for express shipping too for this order

Last edited:
so this is weird... an order I had that was shipped out of india a few days after rmy previous order has already hit the US... the older order with my humalog still hasnt..

paid for express shipping too for this order
Yes sir that’s truly weird this is the second case of this months other packages sent by express shipping got delivered, let me check with postal service what’s exactly going on . If it’s too long I will get the humalog reshipped separately

My older orders are in customs now(processing)
I don't know if this is the case as I don't have much experience getting items international but I have always heard the express packs bring more scrutiny.

It may be that the express pack got a closer look and/or sat for while.

I don't know if this is the case as I don't have much experience getting items international but I have always heard the express packs bring more scrutiny.

It may be that the express pack got a closer look and/or sat for while.
It just got scanned in. So it's not that

Guess got on the same plane out
Different planes sir definitely but I know that’s not acceptable at all , I will be talking with postal service on Monday regarding the issue , after all I understand that paying for express shipping and receiving it like normal standard shipping isn’t anyone will like at all

Giving this vendor a shot. Payment was processed a few days ago. No complaints here, just waiting on the update. In USA

Giving this vendor a shot. Payment was processed a few days ago. No complaints here, just waiting on the update. In USA
I’ve ordered once and it arrived 13 days after I got tracking. Once it arrives in the USA the updates start coming in quick on tracking. Everything was spot on with my last order and packed well. I just ordered again like 2-3 days ago. This guys communication is great and if there is ever an error he’s extremely quick to fix it.

How long does it take to get a tracking number when ordering?
Usually it takes around 2-4 business days sir but in your case it took longer as shipper submitted the package to India post that came back as India post service is temporarily not available to your country so he used a different carrier , more likely tracking should be available by today evening.

Usually it takes around 2-4 business days sir but in your case it took longer as shipper submitted the package to India post that came back as India post service is temporarily not available to your country so he used a different carrier , more likely tracking should be available by today evening.
Nice thanks for that:)

please check your mailbox